5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended
Like any good photography book, you don't even need to dip into the text to tell this one is bursting with inspiration, tips and creative detours; the book is choc-full of a kaleidoscope of image ideas from start to finish.

Published 22 months ago by Photogeek

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing new!
okay for someone just starting special effects,otherwise book is just "we have seen it all before".Well illustrated with some student language!
Published 6 months ago by johnny g

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Photocrafty: 75 Creative Camera Projects for You and Your Digital SLR (Paperback)

Once you do start reading, however, you'll find the pool from which you can plunder is far more capacious than first anticipated. The author clearly knows her stuff and she includes just enough technical detail to allow you to master the shots but without over-complicating matters. It's written in a friendly, encouraging style plus it's beautifully and accessibly designed.

Highly recommended for both the enthusiastic amateur as well as the jaded pro who, like myself, may have forgotten how to have fun with image creation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book to have fun with your camera, 4 Mar 2013
Nadine (London, England) - See all my reviews
Beautiful pictures, clear instructions, fun doable projects! Bought the book for my mother and had to reorder a copy as I could not give it away but wished to go keep it for myself! Very inspiring and not overwhelmingly techy, just what I needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Photography made easy & interesting, 20 Nov 2012
cookie (london, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book is brilliant- easy to read and in a language that I can understand, when I either want to correct things that are going wrong with my photo's or I want to try new things with my camera. Great xmas pressie!

5.0 out of 5 stars GIVE ME MORE, 7 Nov 2012
What an accomplishment, it's not too 'preachy' whilst still being 'teachy'.
Great visuals, guidance and not overwritten.

I have had various cameras and spent late nights and early morning shooting pictures trying to justify the money spent.
Finally i have found a book that shows me easily how to do the stuff i have been trying and failing at.

Fortunately my niece really liked it and i got her one for her birthday, unfortunately i have another 9 Nieces and Nephews.

Give me more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliiant - Informative and inspiring - great gift, 13 Nov 2012
I love this book - looks gorgeous - crammed with information and inspirational projects and written in a fun lighthearted style. There is really something for everyone. Even for non techie people like me it makes the projects accessible and "do-able". And there is no need for lots of specialist equipment because low budget DIY alternatives are given.

Well done Sue Venables. I look forward to the follow up book. And thank you for solving my Christmas present dilemma this year - I know what anyone with a digital SLR will be getting!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 7 July 2013
This book is a little gem. from all of the photography books I have bought, I can't believe I didn't discover this one earlier. Perhaps aimed at a hobbiest rather than a pro, this book will provide you with loads of ideas and creative ideas for home bokeh filters, pin hole camera etc. Bought this because I'm going to teach photography at GCSE and thought it might inspire the children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book & wonderful design [:, 17 Mar 2013
This book is wonderful, I was given a 10 voucher thanks to being a member of the AA and after a lot of looking into multiple photography books I settled on this little wonder. I haven't had the opportunity to fully read it yet but just from flicking through I absolutely love the book design and graphics and fonts used and cannot wait to get stuck into some of the 75 projects over the summer :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Photocrafty - camera projects for you and your Digital SLR, 21 April 2013
This book was requested by my daughter who is interested in photography at school. She was very happy with it and it arrived in good condition. I would recommend this site to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 29 July 2013
I found this book in the shop and constantly fell in love with it.The price was 14.99 which I wasn't so happy about,then I checked price here and felt very happy because it is much cheaper. I received it very fast and I love it so far.Recommend it!<3

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 30 May 2013
Moose Papoose (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Today, we are all photographers capable of great creativity. Photocrafty provides lots of ideas and ways to use editing and cropping to create stunning works of art which could (potentially) adorn the walls of galleries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›