5.0 out of 5 stars You do not need to go camping to buy this
We went to a bbq at a friends house and loved the jerk chicken and the potato curry so much I came home and ordered the book without looking at it, I was not disappointed when it arrived

Published 19 months ago by J. Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars We didn't really use it.
I bought this good looking camping cook book for our trip through Spain and France this summer. We didn't really use it though. Most of the recipes are not suited for our kind of camping - moving from place to place - but more suited for people staying on the camp grounds for a longer period of time. Also very suitable for people with kids, I guess.
Published 8 months ago by Signe Sindberg Ussing

3.0 out of 5 stars We didn't really use it., 16 Aug 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars One Hungry Camper, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
I bought this thinking it would provide me with quick, easy recipes that I could cook on my small stove in my one person tent. Whilst the commentary accompanying each recipe gives the impression of simplicity for the backpacker/trekker these are very difficult to prepare. Lobster's are not that easy to find in Snowdonia! For people who camp on sites with fridges/freezers or who have large tents with all the mod cons this book is probably ideal but for me it was a disappointing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars You do not need to go camping to buy this, 8 Sep 2012
J. Gibson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)

This book has loads of ideas, I will be trying them at home as well as in our motor home. Bush burgers and pork and satay skewers will be on the menu next weekend on our trip away and the jerk chicken is going on our barbie tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
Love this book some really good recipes we tried on holiday i love the swiss breakfast and the s'mores all really easy to make highly reccomended

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
this is a great addition to our cool camping collection. arrived very quickly. Some great recipes inside too. would highly reccommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning book - it brings the luxury and fun back into simple food. !, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
Cake mix in a foil lined tin on the fire. Genius.

Loved the Swedish cooked breakfast too and muffins in orange skins.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
this book has some interesting recepies that you wouldnt think about taking camping, very detailed and not your average beans beans beans

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for BBQs and camping alike, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
I have loved all of this series of books and this is another excellent addition, after browsing through it you will want to go and cook something from it and ideally in the outdoors and I guess that is what the purpose of the book. Every recipe I've tried has been a success and I'm not the greatest cook and so it gets full marks on that account too. If nothing else buy it for the jerk chicken recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food glorious Food, 6 July 2013
Adrian F. Condon (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cool Camping Cookbook (Paperback)
Excellent cookbook for camping. The recipes are simple, wholesome (maybe not the Pineapple Flambe, rum pineapple and demerara sugar) and easy to cook. I have cooked a number of the recipes.
I have a number of the Cool Camping books and find them all to be first class.
This book has a good variety of recipes from vegan to meat chewing, it has recipes for sauces to marinade fish and meats. It has a good selection of one-pot recipes ideal for backpacking trips.
I fully recommend this book.
I better go and wash those pots..........

ARRAY(0xaf383f30)

Cool Camping Cookbook
Cool Camping Cookbook by Jonathan Knight (Paperback - 14 Mar 2012)
9.06