5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool campsites
Published on 20 May 2011 by Bookshop Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate
We found this book inaccurate and over rated. Speaking with the campsite owner it would appear they had to pay the cool camping people to be in their book. That is why the reviews are inaccurate.
Published on 30 July 2012 by camper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool campsites, 20 May 2011
Bookshop Bob (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
I must admit I am a bit of a fan of Cool Camping anyway, I had the previous edition of Cool Camping England so wasn't sure if I needed this update (2011) but I'm pleased I did - it's a much more professional and comprehensive book all round. There are 150 campsites now (compared to 70 in the previous edition), so it's a bigger book, and the design seems more user friendly. They still have photos of all the campsites, which I like. And the quality of the recommended campsites seems to be have been maintained. I know 2 of the new campsites already, which I know to be very good, and I've now visited another of the new ones recommended (Forgewood in Kent) which is lovely, so it's good to see they're maintaining their standards. Some of the campsites that were in the previous edition are not now in the new edition - not sure why? Does that mean they have gone downhill? The geographical coverage seems pretty good, although there is a skew towards campsites in Devon and Cornwall and the Lake District, I guess down to the quality of the campsites in those areas. Overall, a good, comprehensive update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome campsites! Great info!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
I've already tried some of these campsites and have not been let down! Cycling from John O Groats to Lands End this month and will be using this book to find perfect rest ups!! Pity I had to buy Cool Camping Scotland aswell, just as stunning tho!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 7 Mar. 2012
Daniel Trindell (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
This is an excellnt book, it provides very good information on all of the sites, including if they would be good for kids etc. It just makes you want to pack up the tent and head out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Camping what a great guide, 1 Jan. 2012
Mr. G. E. D. Lownds (Portsmouth, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
If you like camping then you must purchase this book as it is a must for all keen campers. The book gives a good insight to locations and what you can expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look through, choose, enjoy., 4 July 2012
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
I came across this book in the office and I will say its great I convinced my wife on her first camping trip away ensuring local amenities were on site for her and it was amazing how we switched up.

For those who are veterans or newbies definitely recommended to you all the table highlighting key points is really useful as I love camp fires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic, 1 Aug. 2011
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
If you like camping buy this book its as simple as that. Every site I have tried has been as good as the description. It will take you away from the big sites but take a chance you will never regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOK, 16 Sept. 2011
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
GREAT DESCRIPTIONS, LOVELY PHOTOGRAPHS A MUST FOR ANYONE WHO LIKES CAMPING OFF THE BEATEN TRACK - THINK IT IS MORE SUITABLE FOR CAMPERS WITH TENTS BUT THERE ARE STILL MANY SITES IN THE BOOK THAT DO CATER FOR MOTORHOMES/CARAVANS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
Was recomended this book while on holiday about 8 moths ago, Its well writen and illastrated and I cant wait to try a lot of the sites out

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and tested, 13 July 2013
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
Visited one of the recommended sites in Cornwall and found the description in the book mirroring the reality very closely. For this visit alone it was worth getting the book and there are lots more to try! Liked the commentary.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Review, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: CoolCamping: England (Paperback)
Upon initial inspection the book is very aesthetically pleasing with a wide range of quality camping options for all. However it is only once you begin to read the book that you realise the expertise and time that has gone into creating this book.

I bought it for a birthday present for a new camping enthusiast. The response has been very good.

Good present
Good book
Great value

CoolCamping: England
CoolCamping: England by Jonathan Knight (Paperback - 19 April 2011)