Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 August 2013
Would happily recommend this book to any hairdressers out there for ideas & inspiration and simply to admire the beauty of these hairstyles
on 11 May 2013
I bought a copy of this book for reference and was not disappointed. It's all about women's styles but is a lovely book in itself, full of drawn images for the earlier periods and lots of photos for the later periods.
on 18 June 2013
This book is fantastic value for money. There are some great images for hair and makeup throughout the periods. A very useful reference.
on 13 April 2015
Fabulous book for anyone interested in hairstyling. This was recommended to my daughter by an Oscar Winning make-up artist, need I say more!
on 7 February 2015
present for my daughter all seems ok.
on 25 February 2016
Excellent book, really informative and great pics. Seller also great
on 26 March 2016
It's a really good book
on 1 December 2012
This looks really good, perhaps an ideal present for my son who has just decided to go into hairdressing. I wonder if it has any men's styles or concentrates on women... Could we have a "Click to look inside" please ? That would be helpful in making a decision over what is an expensive book to invest in.