Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 November 2014
This book has a certain unique quality that comes from Mr. Culbard's background in animation. It doesn't read as an ordinary comics but as an animated movie instead. It's got the timing, it's got the editing, I could feel the drawings move in the panels and from one panel to another, listen to the voices of the characters and even hear the musical score as I was reading it (yep)! And while the storytelling and the art may feel a little bit hastened, the pros of I. N. J. Culbards's 'widescreen animated movie' Lovecraftian adaptation really beat the cons.
on 16 November 2014
Yet another beautifully crafted book from the fine pen work of Mr Culbard. How does this man keep producing such high-quality books at such a fast pace? Maybe he has sold his soul to somebody although I'm not at liberty to ask if it's so.
on 11 August 2015
These Culbard adaptions are fantastic, and I think this one might be my favourite so far, vivid and imaginative, colourful and vibrant.
Worth a look for any Lovecraft fan
on 6 May 2015
Any fans of Lovecraft will love this. Highly recommended.