4.0 out of 5 stars Good and Bad, 12 Feb. 2011
R. B. Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello from Heaven: Messages of Love and Hope Through After-Death Communication (Paperback)
I quite enjoyed this book, it is quite well written and contains a wealth of first hand accounts, there can be no proving or disproving as you have to take the word of the person who gave the account, however I must say that some of the accounts appeared to be quite subjective especially the "feeling someone there" that could be just a grief emotion, same as the dream accounts, but I guess you could say that about them all to be honest.

Quite curious as to no mention of reincarnation, and as usual the messages don't seem to tell us much beyond I am OK and not to worry, not much mention of the process if you understand, although a message of I am OK would help many people in a time of greif

As is the tendency of some authors, they do tend to gush a little, I guess it's just the American way of showing enthusiasm for the subject, but it can be a little off putting.

It's not a study as such more an anthology, still worth a read

4.0 out of 5 stars 350+ pages & I still didn't want to put it down for too long., 26 Mar. 2012
When you read a book like this you can't help but learn from it no matter how many books you have read before.
I have had ADC's After Death Communications but I wasn't prepared for a list so vast as listed within the book. For instance: Sentient, Auditory, Tactile, Olfactory, Visual, Telephone, Twilight, Symbolic, Suicde Intervention, all of these and more are types of ADC.
Now, I can put some of my experiences into catagories. I have always been good remembering faces I haven't seen for 20 years when I see the face again but rubbish with visualisation. What I mean by this is I see my wife every day but I can't put an image of her in my head. So when I saw an image of my father in my minds eye months after he died, when I wasn't thinking of him at that moment, I realised that this is an internal ADC and the thing was my dad's face looked 25 years younger and his smile told me he had found happiness and was no longer in pain. And I didn't imagine a hand stroking my back TWICE in the middle of the night but obviously know that this is a Tactile ADC.
The Best of the Best stories start on page 301, but my favourite section is the authors spiritual lessons part in chapter 23 page 331 when they relate the lessons they have learnt from their research. Enjoy the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comforting book, 16 Jan. 2013
This is a very comforting book for anyone who has lost someone they love. The individual stories are inspiring and have helped me to believe that there really is 'another place' and a very nice place where we are to go when this life is over, where we will see our lost loved ones again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Nov. 2013
Fascinating and awe inspiring. Collection of after death communication experiences that make moving and comforting reading for the bereaved. Have your tissues handy tho!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book., 6 Mar. 2014
I haven't been able to put this book down. It looks at so many types of spirit communication; some of which I have never heard of, before now. It then gives several accounts per chapter of first hand experiences. The authors however remain objective which I find very refreshing. Clearly a lot of research has been done and it is quite fascinating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Dec. 2013
Really well written enjoyed it very much, would highly recommend. Was told about this by a friend, glad she passed on the recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Feb. 2015
It did it's job of helping a good friend, after loosing her husband.

So much James

5.0 out of 5 stars Grief, 15 May 2014
very comforting to those who have recently lost a loved one and are struggling to come to terms with their loss..

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended., 13 Dec. 2014
This is an essential document for all those interested in after-life studies. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2014