Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 April 2016
It seems that everyday life is just a series of itches and scratches (- or lack thereof). But what happens when the itch is scratched, the beast is fed? It reverts to its dull customary sloth. This is 'boredom'. So what do we do- seek more stimulation? Which just involves finding a new itch to scratch. When all itches are scratched, rather than finding satisfaction, we are left feeling empty, alone and dissatisfied. This book presents an easy to put into practice alternative to this cycle of dissatisfaction and boredom. But does it work? Well, I've never come across anything like it. It's got form - it's rooted in ancient Buddhist tradition - and it comes from the compassion teachings of an 11th century Bodhisattva. What can I say? It's changing my life. But what will it do for you? There's only one way you're going to find the answer to this...
on 31 May 2013
Excellent for those people looking for a real meaning in there life and ways of living a more relaxed peaceful life in these extremely difficult times. Find peace and harmony with yourself and learn to love those all around you.
on 31 December 2013
Deeply inspiring presentation of all the foundations of the Buddhist way of iife. I feel peaceful and happy every time I sit down to read this book and would recommend anyone with an interest in the spiritual life to read it.
on 5 May 2013
The book is extremely enlightening and useful. It was recommended to me by a friend who went down the Buddhist path a few years ago and now I can see why. A fascinating book, well written and informative.
on 6 May 2015
We often hear about the need compassion for others. For the first time, in this book, I have found the 'how'. It is not what I expected, but it what I wanted.
on 28 February 2015
very in depth. I am am having to put it aside for a while and go back to basics
on 13 February 2016
Enjoying reading this perspective on life - good for my equilibrium.
on 21 September 2015
A Beautifulywritten introduction to Buddism, great seller
on 13 April 2016
inspiring
on 27 May 2013
Not an easy read and haven't found it particulay useful for my needs. Will try again when I am more in the mood.