5.0 out of 5 stars A cookbook for real people., 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
I love these easy practical recipes - so imaginative and realistic. My teenage kids love them and they actually use them too. Thank you! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing food, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
I bought my copy of The Family Kitchen, last night. It it just lovely - some tasty looking recipes...I can't wait to get in the kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rob Kirby the family kitchen- simon young says, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
what a fantastic book for all of the family covering different occasions, I love this book and for once a chef has written a book with recipes that actually work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply cooking with passion, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
Robert is a family man who loves to include everyone in the art of preparing a meal. The journey starts from the shopping, preparation and the cooking. The end result is the meal at the table which has created conversation and pleasure all round. Simply the easiest, creative book for the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Kitchen, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
I love this book. This book is just as good (if not better) than the first book by this chef. I hope this chef writes a third book as I would definitely buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting recipes, 8 Jan 2014
Richard Sims (Worcs. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
I bought this on a whim. It contains some interesting recipes but has yet to become a "go to" reference source

5.0 out of 5 stars Most used book on my shelf!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
Bought this authors 1st book "cook with kids" and loved it so I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed with this. Wow! The recipes are just fabulous.... I've already tried the glittered salted caramel ( guess what everyone's having as christmas prezzies!), the Jacobs ladder cottage pie, pancetta soldiers & legbar eggs. It's all delicious & The eggs & soldiers were a real hit with my family & guests over brunch. What I love about this book is that it caters for all the normal daily situations - being shattered when getting in from work & just wanting something with minimum effort but still tasty or whether it's time to impress. It's a cook book for real families and all that it entails! I've bought a few copies now to give to to friends for Christmas. It's a great cause too as the royalties are shared with Gt Ormond St Hospital. Happy customer all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly well thought out and easy to follow, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
I bought this book because I already had the author's first book which I loved. It ranges from show stopper meals to easy lazy snacks. I've made the Big Boy Scotch Eggs and they were amazing. I'd recommend this to any budding chef who wants to add to their repertoire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cooking, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
I like this cook book for its simple, brilliant recipes and great meal time chapters. I bought it for my friend who loves cooking for his family and it has given him and his kids lots of great new ideas.
Great gift for anyone looking for some inspiration and fun in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and Practical, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Family Kitchen (Hardcover)
Full of fantastic ideas, easy to get a good result, we love this cookery book and would recommend as a perfect present. A must for every kitchen.

ARRAY(0x11699fcc)

The Family Kitchen
The Family Kitchen by Rob Kirby (Hardcover - 7 Nov 2013)
12.72