5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read!
Published on 11 Feb 2011 by Mrs. J. Gough

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Culture Enthusiast

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Aug 2011
Culture Enthusiast (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Being Truly You... for Women: Discovering Your Own Unique Wardrobe Personality (Paperback)
I returned this book immediately. It is aimed at people that do not have a clear sense of what suits them and how to put items together. There are NO pictures or colour tables. And this is supposed to be a style guide? If you are advanced skip it, if you are a newby to style you may wish to have a look at it (there are far better books on the market). The price is far too high for what you get, just over 100 pages with no original advice and black and white drawings.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read!, 11 Feb 2011
Mrs. J. Gough - See all my reviews
I would recommend this book to anyone - not just to people interested in their image. Understanding our wardrobe personality is a liberating experience. Knowing why we like certain types of clothes and learning how to choose clothes that bring the best out of our physique and our personality is a gift for life. It also helps to shed some preconceptions we may have about other people's choice of garments. A very informative book and and fun to read too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 25 Sep 2008
T. D. Brewer "Dawn" (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This book includes a questionnaire to identify your Wardrobe Personality and when I read the description ... spookily accurate! Now I know why certain clothes just don't work for me and I'll be saving money by avoiding those 'personalities' in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Sep 2014
Not an intellectual read.

Being Truly You... for Women: Discovering Your Own Unique Wardrobe Personality