5.0 out of 5 stars Best read of the year!
Published 16 months ago by J Russ

The first few chapters were badly written with many mistakes - the writer was not an English speaker I think. Perhaps that was Ruta's contribution. The syntax got better as the book progressed, but the continuity was spoiled by awkward sentencing - I had to re-read some sentences over again to fathom the meaning.

A sad story, with a lot of weakness. I felt it...
Published 14 months ago by June Solntseff

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read of the year!, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Ruta's Closet (Paperback)
Ruta's Closet is a very compelling read and very hard to put down, I nearly missed my train stop I was so engrossed in it. I cant imagine that I would have the strength and courage to endure what these people did. This book doesn't just remind us of the crimes committed against the Jews but also weakness of others and that help comes from those you would not expect! It really is a heart moving book!

3.0 out of 5 stars A reminiscence of a Lithuanian girl who survived the Nazi occupation, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ruta's Closet (Paperback)

A sad story, with a lot of weakness. I felt it is just another story that must be told though.

Ruta's Closet
Ruta's Closet by Ruth Kron Sigal (Paperback - 18 Jun 2013)