5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for preparing for IELTS
Published on 8 Dec. 2011 by Solomon Ekundayo

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough helping material
these are official ielts book. cant complain about their price as this was the cheapest i could get. however, preparation material was not enough. would not recommened it.
Published 13 months ago by Adil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for preparing for IELTS, 8 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
I needed a book to use to prepare for my IELTS Exams. I needed something that was precise, concise and also very interesting. This was just the perfect book to read, the CD attached was also very useful. I think this is the ideal book for anyone preparing for IELTS Exams. It is my opinion that the book is really simplified even for individuals that English is not their first language. When carefully studied and practised, I believe success is guaranteed both for the academic test or general test.

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough helping material, 2 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars One one test, 10 Dec. 2011
J. Marks (Winchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
Excellent quality, and the DVD is useful, but having only one test makes this seem less than great value in comparison with the Cambridge practice test books which contain four tests.

4.0 out of 5 stars You should buy it!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
The reading and writing papers were great and it really gave me a sense of how I should use my time in the tests. The DVD was very helpful as I was able to prepare for the listening test. Due to the fact that the information only gets said once, it prepared me to really focus and ensure that I have listened correctly. The speaking test was ok but because it showed two of the example interviews with the same set of questions, I was slightly taken aback when during the real test, I was asked a different set of questions. Other than that, I am glad that I bought the practice materials.

1.0 out of 5 stars a waste of money, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
Dont buy it, as this is a waste because not a lot of practice material in this. Good for a guide but buy something else if you want more tests to practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice tests to practice with, 30 Nov. 2013
commodityfetish (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
As my review for the first book states, there aren't many tests in this, but what it has is very useful for students (and teachers) when preparing for IELTS examinations. These are real tests which have been used before, and therefore can be engaged with seriously (as opposed to offering practices and getting questions like "might we get this in the actual test?"... This is the actual test, so no need to ask). It even has the photocopiable answer sheets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sending me with an empty CD, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
I ordered this book to prepare me for my IELTS exam. Just today, I found out that the CD is empty. When I played it, no voice is coming out, just an empty CD. It's hard for me to do the listening section. Hoping next time, you will check the CD if it's empty or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars helpfull, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
Received it very promptly, happy with my purchase. I hope this book will help me to get good marks in my IELTS exam. Latest speaking samples and book has applicant written test writing analysis and sample listening also reading sample answers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
If you want to do the best preparation and in the shortest possible time then this is the resource you should get your hand on.
Excellent value for money, simple and precise information.

2.0 out of 5 stars It us not beneficial for academic candidates., 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD (Paperback)
There are only one listening test and one reading test but others more than 70 percent for general candidates. Thus, this book might be good and economical for general candidates IELTS.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD
Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD by Cambridge ESOL (Paperback - 1 July 2010)