Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 July 2014
Great book. Well written and very well illustrated with beautiful diagrams. Detailed clear instructions. This book is produced by experts making a difficult subject easy.
on 28 April 2014
Very happy with this book. Clear text and diagrams help to explain concepts. My 14 year old daughter has also been reading it and has surprised me with what she has picked up from the book.
on 7 August 2013
I chose the book for practical refreshment. It is well illustrated and the subject is explained in simple terms.It arrived on time and meets my requirements.
on 9 January 2011
I got this book for my Dad for his birthday and he absolutely loved it. He couldn't speak more highly about the content and the simple to read way it is written. It gives lots of helpful tips for knots that he hadn't found in any other book to date. Would definitely recommend to any crew/skipper.
on 31 July 2014
Bought for my son who is finding ti very useful while doing a RYA course.
on 23 January 2015
yep its thorough and good laypersons language so easy to understand.
on 13 August 2015
The best book I've bought about getting the best performance from your sailing boat. Clear, well laid out. Easy to understand for a relative novice like me. Essential reading.
on 8 July 2015
Great book - speedy delivery
on 1 June 2016
I've seen a few youtube videos and read a few books. This is concise and really helpful.
on 20 June 2016
Great book, informative, clear. However more targeted for the new and novice sailor.