on 1 March 2013
For fans of vibrant yet fresh Danish/Scandinavian style, this is the book for you!

As I read Charlotte's book I felt her warm spirit and energy for creating a vibrant and welcoming home throughout. From bedrooms to bathrooms and kitchens to playrooms, and everything in between, Charlotte's book is the ultimate guide to inviting a cheerful and welcoming feel into your home. There are also `happy home makes' that give the book an informal, throw-yourself-into-decorating approach that encourages you to decorate with confidence.

I love this cheerful addition to my coffee table arsenal and I think you will, too!
on 14 June 2013
Love this book so much. I am renovating my house and it has become my bible!! You have to be creative though as most of the products in the beautiful houses shown have expensive rice, studio ditto..etc. You have to be creative and make your own version.

Love this book as it is just full of great pictures.
on 21 December 2013
For inspiration .... If you like colour-saturated interiors with a white backdrop, then you'll like this .... not just a catalogue for RICE's wares ....
on 20 June 2013
This is my favourite interiors book of the moment - if, like me, you want page after page of glorious rooms or delightful corners to inspire, drool over or just relax into a dream-like state then this is the book for you. I always start looking at it with a view to calmly and precisely breaking down just what is attracting me about each picture so I can recreate the sensation in my home. The products won't be the same, of course but that's not how this style works. My house is very much furnished with bootsale and charity-shop finds rather than trendy, expensive 'little gorgeous things' so I do get the odd pang of sorrow, however I can still achieve this feel on my budget with a little work and an open eye. But, every time, I'm drawn in so much that I just gorge, eating up colour and idea like chocolate bars until finally I finish page-turning and relax replete and satisfied. Nom, nom, nom - and not a calorie imbibed! Heaven.
on 2 April 2013
Love the book. Colourful and lots of inspriation. Would be good to know where some of the furnishings displayed in the book were sourced.
on 28 March 2015
Great book, for lovers of colour and colourful accents/accessories. Although the it is about 'Rice' products, I found great inspiration from the room layouts and how to use them in my small home. Good for those who are unsure/afraid of using colour on walls. I did get the library book first and loved it, so I now have this copy for my home library.
on 19 November 2014
Beautiful book - photography is excellent. The style is livable and the author has a lovely tone about her writing.
on 7 July 2015
Truly enjoyed this whole book colour galore helpful just up my street. ..made me feel Happy.!
on 21 October 2014
Nice pictures but that is about it, doesnt really give me alot of ideas to be honest
on 30 December 2014
Wowzers! LOVE this book.... Would love to jump straight into the pages!