on 13 December 2012
Some typical Peter Gordon "tweaks" on dishes and some interesting new recipes to try. I was originally giving this as a Christmas present, but will have to buy another - I'm keeping it!
on 18 May 2014
We have a lot of cookery books but find most don't get used a lot. This one is different because the recipes are fabulous but simple without the long list of ingredients you find in most cookery books. We use it most weeks and haven't found anything we don't like in it. The mushroom and hazelnut soup has become a regular part of our diet as has the lamb, cherry and potato salad.
on 8 December 2012
Another great book by Peter Gordon, the master of fusion coocking. We have already made several of the recipes to great acclaim.

Also I would appreciate it if Amazon paid proper taxes over their profits in the EU. It may or may not all be legally correct but it is certainly a fiddle.
on 22 April 2013
I just love this book. Even the shape of it and the illustrations are beautiful. I always read cookery books from cover to cover and I don't think there was a recipe that I wouldn't want to cook. It may be called Everyday, but it isn't your usual everyday kind of recipes.
on 9 December 2013
This kind of cooking rocks my palate . . . some good ideas in here that have inspired twists to much of my every day cooking. Love it.
on 23 January 2014
I'm gradually working my way through this book, and so far (I'm over half way through) every recipe I've tried has been absolutely delicious. And they're by no means all highly complicated, time-consuming dishes that require an hour's prep time - most can be made as midweek, after-work suppers. Plenty of accessible, store-cupboard ingredients also help keep them within a realistic budget. I am thrilled with this book. Thanks, Peter.
on 5 September 2014
One of my favourite Peter Gordon Cookbooks, very creative
on 12 February 2013
I'd not really heard of him before but I loved the recipes and will definitely buy more of his books.
on 22 June 2013
Great buy for my young daughter. Very happy with it. You can't beat Canon products and price was very good.
on 5 April 2013
The look of the book is good, well photographed and presented. Too early to tell if the recipes are any good, I've only done one so far. Maybe that says a lot actually, with Donna Hay I tend to try lots of the recipes. However, there are some interesting recipes that I am sure I will try at some point.