on 3 April 2013
I am 80yrs old still knitting every day these patterns of long ago are a treat to knit and recall when I wore them.Thank you for remembering
on 21 September 2013
I bought this book because I love the styles of the 1930s and 40s. This book contains some lovely patterns using modern yarns and including several sizes per pattern. But a couple of the patterns were still only given in one size or if there were multiple sizes the largest size was still only 38 bust. But on the whole a lovely selection of patterns.
on 5 January 2015
I've had other vintage knitting books with nice patterns, but this one really has some truly beautiful patterns in it. In the other books I own, I like a few out of many of the patterns, but this one I love pretty much every single one. Can't wait to get working through them all!
on 6 March 2014
The book has many delightful patterns which are mostly in 4ply which I find works very well for getting that 'Vintage look'. I have chosen to knit a pretty elbow sleeve jumper and am thrilled with how it is knitting up as I am a novice knitter who has not knitted for thirty years. I cannot wait to finish and start another pretty design from this book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2014
brillant book loads of lovely 3 ply patterns, recommended,good fast deivery, no problems. ideal for those who like something different.
on 3 December 2015
Beautifully presented book bought as a Christmas present,which I hope will be enthusiastically received by the recipient.
on 4 September 2015
So many beautiful knitting patterns that I'm still struggling to decide which to knit first!
on 30 March 2015
Lots of nice patterns. Have already made one top. Looks really good
on 21 January 2016
Some really pretty patterns that I'm looking forward to trying
on 2 August 2015
Great book & lovely patterns but the sizes are very small.