Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 March 2005
Simple analogies really help me understand God's love and His longing for fellowship with us, which is what this book is full of. I read the first 4 chapters and really wanted a friend to read it as he was struggling with the decision to become a christian or not. He'd tell you himself how much he loved this book, which was a gift from another friend of mine to me to pass on. Do the same! get it and pass it on even if you don't feel you'd need it.
on 29 March 2003
Chappo is very down-to-earth as he gets straight to the basics of the Christian message.
This book is very easy to read, and very accessible.
It is primarily suited for non-Christians wanting to find out more about Jesus and the message of hope; as well as young Christians and teenagers.
This is one of the clearest explanations of the gospel in Chappo's trademark clear and warm style.
If you want to know more about Jesus, or you know someone else who does - this is the book for you!
It also makes a great gift.
Highly recommended!
on 11 February 2009
Answers questions from the bible and Christian viewpoint. A real thought provoking book which I couldn't put down. Ideal if you think there is more to being a Christian/going to Church and are unsure of who to ask. I was given this book by a friend to read and decided I must have my own copy to read & share. John Chapman has written other excellent books.