5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!
What girl wouldn't like this magazine dropping on the mat every Tuesday? Its never late and doesn't have any free gifts to miss (when I had a baby magazine subscription the free gifts are not included, apparently its policy with subscription deals?!) so don't have that problem with Heat. Great gift idea.
Published on 28 Jan. 2010 by Michelle

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible
Published on 17 April 2012 by M. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 28 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Hothouse students, 9 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Heat Subscription Gift Pack ( 20 issues) (Unbound)
This was a present for my daughter who is currently sharing a house with other university students. They all read it and it passes from one house to another until the next instalment arrives. Good fun is had by all catching up on important news items.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 17 April 2012
M. Roberts "MattR" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heat Subscription Gift Pack ( 20 issues) (Unbound)
I bought this for my g/friend who tends to like this sort of thing but as its my account i get to review it! What a poorly written piece of 'journalistic' trash. Represents societies unhealthy obsession with fame. Basically venerates those who play the game and tries to eviscerate those who fall short of some arbitrary standard that they (the journalists) have set. I am not some sort of intellectual snob so I am not saying you should go out and read Keats or anything just try something else - my recommendations - National Geographic, New Scientist or The Walking Dead comics!

4.0 out of 5 stars Heat subscription gift pack, 18 Jan. 2010
P. Yeates - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heat Subscription Gift Pack ( 20 issues) (Unbound)
Really good idea for a gift especially if you know the person buys magazines alot. Great service from Amazon, slight delay on delivery (1 day!) but Amazon informed me and wasn't a problem. Would recommend it as a gift, I wouldn't mind receiving it!!

Heat Subscription Gift Pack ( 20 issues)
Heat Subscription Gift Pack ( 20 issues) by Bauer Media Ltd (Unbound - 17 Sept. 2007)
Out of stock