5.0 out of 5 stars great book
excellent information and overview of places to stay, useful book to have around if you travel a lot, good price
Published 18 months ago by lynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Horse Inn
Published 16 months ago by Cableknot

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: British Hotels & Inns (Special Places to Stay) (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay) (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 11 Jun 2013
We stayed at one hotel recommended in this book - there were cobwebs in the room and a sheen of dust on the bed hanging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 15 May 2013
| have always found Alastair Sawdays guides to be very reliable. As well as very entertaining reading. I wish he did one on Holland.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Horse Inn, 27 April 2013
I had read a review online about a particular inn which I was keen to book for a surprise weekend away. Whilst it is a great book with lots of 'special places' listed within it I hadn't realised that it was an updated version and my chosen inn did not star within it... Great book and arrived in superb condition but did not suit the purpose I was buying it for (a clue for my surprise weekend away.)

Used & New from: 0.01