5.0 out of 5 stars A brides bible!!
Without doubt every bride-to-be should own a copy of The Natural Wedding Book.
Whether you're a 'green' bride, on a budget or just want to give your wedding day that personnel touch this book shows you how.

Published on 1 Feb. 2012 by Tallulah Rose

As someone who has already decided on a DiY style natural wedding, considered themes and aesthetics and made initial enquiries into venues and suppliers, I found this book very little help.
Published on 24 May 2012 by Phirefly

5.0 out of 5 stars A brides bible!!, 1 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
Without doubt every bride-to-be should own a copy of The Natural Wedding Book.

Everything about this book is just so yummy... the beautiful images and cute illustrations, the inspirational ideas, the delicious recipes ... you can't help but pour over each and every page wishing you could eat, drink, wear, touch or smell whatever is on that page.

I love the Decorations chapter it really is full of great ideas that will make make your wedding day stand out from all the rest (without spending a fortune!)

I promise you won't be disappointed with this book. It's given me so much inspiration I'll definitely be telling all my friends (even if they're not getting married!) to buy one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful - buy it!, 18 Oct. 2010
India (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
Oh my; I couldn't wait to devour this book! The photographs are stunning and the author leaves no stone unturned in her quest for the perfect, eco friendly wedding. The ideas are amazing; she is so creative and passionate about her topic. There is something for every budget to the ultimate eco chic and there are plenty of ideas you will not have thought of.
If you're a bride to be and care about the environment or want an original and unique wedding you will not be disappointed with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
I have been recommending this book for the past year on our blog: The Wedding Blogs Designer for brides to buy.
I have had such good feed back from them all. I shall continue to tell brides that this book is a must!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you're in the very early brainstorming stages, but little practical advice, 24 May 2012
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
I was hoping for lots of practical guidance from this book, instead there are a couple of token step-by-step projects. There are no juicy insights into locations, suppliers or companies that I hadn't already uncovered myself on the internet in my initial planning stages. There was not one idea that made me stop and think 'oh that's innovative, I'd never have thought of that without this book'

If you've only just got engaged, are baffled by the myriad of options you're faced with and haven't spent much time on the big blogs then this book might help you start to think about an alternative direction for your wedding. It struck me as a verbal mood board, lots of 'this is a nice idea' and 'have you thought about such and such' but very little practical advice for realising your natural wedding.

So much so, I returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 11 Dec. 2013
Insomniac Cat "HS" (East Anglia, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
This was a nice book to dip in and out of in the run up to my wedding, kept me inspired and helped me relax a bit! Much better than the 'Mollie Makes' take on the subject of 'eco-friendly' weddings. -Contains much more,
I've now passed it on to my cousin, who is getting married next year, and she loves it too.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that, despite it stressing eco-friendly and natural things, it suggests Chinese lanterns as a good alternative to fireworks. These can cause terrible injuries and even death to birds, especially night flyers such as owls. They've also been known to cause fires by falling onto barns and I was really shocked that the author was unaware of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 10 April 2013
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
Full of lovely ideas, rather than buying lots of expensive wedding magazines or spending hours on the internet.
Good present for bride to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book , brill ideas, 16 Feb. 2013
Terry greenwell "tezza" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
well written , well researched , practical and doable advice , very comprehensive, well illustrated and easy to read, very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book in mint condition., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Natural Wedding Book (Paperback)
Beautiful book in mint condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Good

The Natural Wedding Book
The Natural Wedding Book by Louise Moon (Paperback - 10 Sept. 2010)
Used & New from: £0.95