4.0 out of 5 stars Sawday's Go Slow - England & Wales
I bought this book with another Sawdays Guide as I wanted to up-date our Guides and thought that the recent 'Go Slow' would appeal to both myself and my wife.
Published on 4 Oct. 2011 by Templar

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Average
Published 1 month ago by Philip Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars Sawday's Go Slow - England & Wales, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Go Slow England & Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay) (Paperback)
Well - we've had it now for a couple of weeks and my wife is so taken by it that I haven't had a chance yet. She says that the book is ideal reading - both informative and relaxing and I am aware that she has recommended it to friends. (Possibly because she feels that if she lends it to them she won't see it back when sshe would like it herself !)
On that basis, I am looking forward to having a better look at it but on the strength of her reaction - this is obviously another welcome variation of direction for Sawday !

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Slow England and Wales, 14 Jan. 2013
But this book in the winter like I did. It will make you feel better and help you plan visits when the weather improves. Some great photos to support interesting text. Haven't tried out any of the suggested venues yet but this book has encouraged me to make sure I do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
Good successor to earlier editions. helpful and we are working our way through them. Not been disappointed yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 April 2015
Average

Go Slow England & Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay)
Go Slow England & Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay) by Alastair Sawday (Paperback - 1 Nov. 2010)