Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 January 2010
I bought this book as an 'extra' to main presents at Christmas for my 12-year old grand-daughter. I did this with some hesitation as she is in training to be a teenager and clearly considers herself way beyond colouring books.

However, it was very successful and she has spent several happy hours creating her own designer outfits which are quite spectacular. Thought it might be helpful for others to know this.
on 12 October 2011
I bought this colouring book as I thought it was an interesting concept - designer doodles to spark the teenage and/or grown -up imagination.
It is a great product; I flick through the pages for inspiration and as a anytime pick-me-up. The ideas are lovely; "Design your own designer fragrance" and "Dress the catwalk models" is such a pleasure to complete, and relevant to followers of fashion. It is a good quality item too, the book is slightly larger than A4 size, bound well and the cover is printed on colourful card so it feel more indulgent than the average run-of-the-mill coloring book. I bought the Fabulous Doodles colouring book too, which is aimed at much younger females, but a pleasure to own nonetheless. And at these cheap Amazon prices, why not?
on 25 May 2010
I bought this for my 13 year old and she loves it. It would suit a wide range of ages- even I'd have a go. There are a wide variety of part pictures of models or outfits etc that you can finish off in your own designs. It's excellent for inspiring the imagination and encouraging those would be designers in your house. Very good value.
on 15 July 2010
This is a great book. bought 2 and gave them as presents. My daughter of 13 wants one and her younger sister wants one too.
You can design your own wellies, umbrella. ect. def good for 10 - 14yrs
on 4 October 2011
My daughter loves the doodle books and this one is carried to school, in the car, in bed....everywhere! A brilliant gift or stocking filler.
on 17 March 2011
This was the best thing I have bought for my daughter, she loves doodling and creating things. This really let her imagination run wild. The only time I could get her to put this book down was for food!!. Great value for money and an ideal present for any girl who loves to doodle and create.Designer Doodles
on 12 December 2009
A beautiful anti colouring book. I would have loved this as a child. Far more creative than the usual colouring books and worth every penny. Encourages your child to design and create, not just colour!
on 30 December 2009
my youngest daughter a budding fashionista enjoyed the different doodles and with mum's input has really had fun adding her own designs.
on 16 March 2010
It is an amazing book. It is full of elegant, show stopping dress and party outfits. I recommend this for children to express their artistic skills. It also has fantasic drawings. I saw this at a friends house and instantly knew I wanted it. It is everything I expected and well designed.
on 14 March 2010
This was a 11th birthday gift for my daughter and these are her own opinions.

'I really love this book and have been sat for HOURS doodling and colouring! Don't be mistaken! This aint a coloring book! It is a book for designing fashion. You are given a plain person and you must design them an outfit! The way you do this is up to you! You can have so many combinations. I have compared mine to some my freinds have done and none of them are even SLIGHTLY alike! This book is split into 8 sections:The red carpet collection,The spring/summer collection,the autumn/winter collection,The fitness collection,Street style,Essential accseseries,fashion buisness and Get inspired! Each getting harder to do as you progress through the book! I am thoroughly enjoying working through this book and it has inspired my taste in fashion!'

THE END