5.0 out of 5 stars this is cool :)
I got this for my birthday and i think its amazing many of the title's include:

ect
it was amazing!
saphire roberts

4.0 out of 5 stars delightful, 31 July 2011
This review is from: The Girls' Book of Secrets: Shhh... Don't Tell! (Buster Books) (Hardcover)
I ordered this book for my daughter because she heard from her friends that it was brilliant and I can vouch that it lived to her expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent "Old Fashioned Style Book", 15 May 2009
Got several of the books in the series as Party gifts for my daughter's friends to take home from her 9th Birthday Party - they were a great success & excellent value for money. A party bag gift with use!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book ever., 27 Dec 2012
This book is a must have for girls across the country.
It gives girls necessary clues on how to live life flawlessly and basic tips on how to stay pretty and healthy.
I think that it will guide girls for centuries.

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 3 Aug 2009
A Kid's Review
this book contains some helpful facts:
how to keep your diary safe
how to tell what other people mean
how to create a secret lanuage for you and your friends without anyone knowing what you mean.
and lots of other things

3.0 out of 5 stars The girls book of secrets, 7 May 2013
I bought this book because I wanted to fit in more at school. It taught me that it's good to be different and be happy with who you are. Though the downside is that the book is very opinionated and thoughtless of over people's beings and ruins their confidence thinking that their ways of like are strange and are not meant to be. Although their are some very helpful, nice and inspirational things in this book their are also some extremely vain and stop stupid things too.

By Eva

4.0 out of 5 stars The Girls Book of Secrets, 16 Jun 2011
After purchasing two other Girls books, I was hungry for more, but was somewhat disappointed with this.

It is divided into various different sections with helpful tips, however, I didn't find myself coming back to this one for advice when I needed it. :(

On the other hand, it does have a lot of good topics like How to keep a secret, The secret of having nice skin, The secret of body language ect.

Overall, I think you should buy this book but don't get all prepared for a massive 'wow' factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS, 14 Feb 2014
Bought this for my step daughter who absolutely loves it! I've bought 2 others from the same series and they are all fantastic. The girls love it! They are 12 and 14yrs old. Great gift idea!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Party bags or gifts., 7 Feb 2014
Bought 12 of these to give out for my daughter's party 'bag'. When they arrived my daughter picked it up and couldn't put it down. It's fun, informative and actually made ME laugh, when I had a look through. Makes a lovely gift and my daughter, who is nearly 9 is really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Jan 2014
Fun book
Posted of use full information good for Korea of things
I would be happy for other people to read it

ARRAY(0x9e925810)

The Girls' Book of Secrets: Shhh... Don't Tell! (Buster Books)
5.59