Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:£2.75+ £2.80 shipping

on 16 October 2013
Really nice book to give as a present or to give someone who is in hospital or something that has a lot of time on their hands.
on 6 January 2016
Great book. My daughter in year 5 borrowed it from the school library and we enjoyed it so much we purchased our own copy.
on 20 February 2013
A lot of good ways to remember things we ought to know but need a bit of a trick to get them stuck in our heads.
on 9 January 2013
A good refresher re the mnemonics.we used to learn, and generally pick up, as kids. One or two new ones, too.
on 12 January 2016
Bought this for my nqt friend who has found it very useful in class to teach how many days in each month.
on 1 February 2014
One of the many books I've downloaded for my kindle, good read and keeping it on there to read again in the future =)
on 30 December 2014
Great general knowledge easy ready makes easy remembering as with all the other books in the series.
on 23 November 2013
Gr8 !! Kids loved it too! I Good price . If nothing else will always remember 30 days has september!
on 18 January 2013
Bought this as a Xmas pressie for my 10 yr old grandson as he often uses "rhymes" to help him remember how to spell a difficult word. I help him with his English homework every week so I am looking forward to seeing if this will make reference more fun than looking a word up in a "boring" dictionary.
This was recommended to me by another grandchild who is 12-she uses it all the time.

However it is far more than just fun ways of remembering how to spell difficult words.It has all sorts of "aide memoires" such as 30 days has September ,info such as how to remember the longest rivers & largest deserts,and when to use certain punctuations etcetc.I'm a great believer than learning should be fun and this definitely hits the mark!
In fact prior to wrapping it I had a quick flick through and promptly ordered one for myself!Every home should have one!
on 3 August 2014
Product is as described, and arrived within specified timeline.