5.0 out of 5 stars funtastic!
i have 3 boys aged 7, 5, and 3 and they love these books. They are drawing/colouring books on each page there is an idea for you to follow on and create. The book will have a picture of a giant and the rest of the page is blank with a question like what will the giant eat for dinner? and you have to fill in the rest of the picture, so gets them thinking and keeps them...
Published on 31 Mar 2009 by Mrs. Louise Hailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as exciting as I'd hoped
I bought this based on recommendations from other customers but was a little disappointed by the fact that no colour is used so it isn't as inspiring or exciting to look at as some similar books I've seen. I bought at the discounted rate though, so worth the money.
Published 6 months ago by Jackie Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for keeping young boys amused, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
Bought this for my sons when they were 6 and 8.

They love these doodle books, and this is a good one.

It gives them an idea and then they can just do what they like with it, good for inspiring them if they can't think of anything to draw.

Great for taking on holiday too.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
Excellent book my son loves it. It's great for those moments when he doesn't know what to do with himself doesn't take much to get him to sit down and do one of the pages in this. He's 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy and quiet little boy, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
This has kept my son engrossed for ages. When he's tired and wants to relax it's lovely to see him doodling rather than staring at the tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
Bought two of these as presents for boys but they were discovered by my daughter and her cousin (both aged 6). They had the girls doodle book last year which was a massive hit but they both said this was even better. They both love art and have wonderful imaginations and this book has entertained them for hours. Would definitely recommend for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real inspiration, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
The Mum of the boy I gave this to is over the moon. It has got a boy who does not normally draw or use his imagination really thinking and drawing - great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent small gift, 19 Jan 2013
D. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
I bought this for my 5 year old great nephew, based on positive comments from other reviewers and his liking for drawing etc. It proved to be one of his most popular presents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality book for boys who like drawing, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
Bought this book as a present for a 7 year old boy who loves drawing and doodling. It is very good quality and looks more expensive than I anticipated, there are lots of pages of activities and I would expect it would last some time. My son who is not that interested in arts and crafts even wanted to put it on his birthday list.
Fast delivery, well packaged, I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars This doodle book is awesome!, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
I have bought two copies of this doodle book. One for my pupils at primary school and the other for my 34 year old brother - all of whom absolutely love it! Loads and loads of fun doodles to complete to get the imagination going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 26 July 2010
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
Ideal for summer holidays! Keeps those little minds very busy for ages, I've bought them as gifts for just about ever child I know, and they are always warmly recieved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rated 'Awesome' and 'Cool' by my 9 year old nephew., 16 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) (Paperback)
I've just received a text from my sister informing me that this book (a birthday gift) has been deemed both 'Awesome' and 'Cool' by my 9 year old nephew. He even insisted that my sister text me to tell me so. I realise that this is great praise indeed for 'The Boys' doodle Book, and I'd like to add my thanks for making me appear a 'cool and awesome auntie'.

The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books)
The Boys' Doodle Book (Buster Books) by Andrew Pinder (Paperback - 15 May 2008)
Used & New from: 0.01