on 18 April 2011
My son loves the guide, helps enormously playing the Nintendo DS game he bought at the same time. Reads it before he goes to bed!!
on 30 September 2013
All these books should come with the games ...
I makes the games so much more enjoyable if you have a guide to refer too if your stuck in a cave or in some city and you cant figure out what quest you need to do to get that "guard" at the road onwards to let you pass ....
This book is a must.
on 4 December 2012
If I'm honest, not the best strategy guide I've ever had, but still endlessly useful for anyone who'll be playing the Black/White games and may need a little help. I still gave it 5 stars, because there really is nothing wrong with it, I just prefer the other guides aesthetically I guess.
on 5 December 2012
It been a long time since I last bought a Pokemon (2 years ago which I played Platium since then)

Very useful and especially for me because everything is new and I need to get used to a new 3 Pokemon battles.

Anyone should get this.
on 24 June 2011
Definitely one of the better guides out there: the removable type chart is very useful, the lenticular cover is gorgeous, it has extensive information on all areas of the Unova region & its pokemon (rivaling even the fansites like Serebii) and - most importantly - it /sparkles/ :D In fact, my friend loved mine so much I'm getting her one for her birthday too! I highly recommend this product.
on 29 August 2014
Doesnt have the normal pokemon at the back is jus the guide which is strange to me as pokemon is the title is it not so where are they how you ment to no moves they learn and bout evolving its a joke really
on 3 May 2015
The perfect companion to Pokémon Black and White. I bought this for myself and my partner and it helped us both complete the game when things got tricky.
on 25 April 2012
Does what I wanted it for. Can not ask for more than that! Found it to be lots more accurate than some of the on-line guides out there.
on 11 February 2016
Very annoyed as it didn't say in the description that it would be covered with loads of stickers on it which are covering words up.
on 1 February 2014
bought this for the bf and he loved it as I expected he would! played them all and I don't think he will stop!