4.0 out of 5 stars Great
Guy that I work with had this brought for him for his birthday. He referrs to it on a daily basis when he has something to 'Grump' about. I thought it was so good that I brought it for my dad for him birthday and he loves it. Great book full of Grumps that you wish you ahd thought of before. :-)
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by M. Walker

1.0 out of 5 stars simply dreadful
If this is supposed to funny then I despair , as approx on every page the word bloody appears .
what a disappointment .I have not read the whole book and have now given it away to a charity shop.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. G. B. Holt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Aug 2009
M. Walker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Grump or Two: The Grumpy Guide to Modern Life, from Call Centres to Getting a Decent Cup of Tea (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2009
Springertea (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Dad at Christmas. Perfect for him as he is becoming increasingly hard to buy for. He read it in one day, but still worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tell it like it is!, 5 Feb 2011
Mrs. B. A. White "White-fairy" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
You could hear my husband chuckling from the other side of the house - I did not need to read the book because I think he read every section out to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars A light read, 14 Oct 2011
P. H. Burton (England) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift for an eldery person though i have flicked over then pages and on first clance seem to be very funny,for a person of a certain age.
Recieved the book with in four days which was good and a lot cheaper than i have seen else where
Would recomend the company

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift!, 15 Jun 2011
I bought this book as a gift for several adults and it really is very funny and light hearted. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good stuff in here, 14 Sep 2010
Some of this is just OK, but some made me laugh out loud. A bit like Clarkson but without the hyperbole. A good read and worth the price - would make a good present.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Grump or Two, 29 Jun 2010
P. J. Pearson - See all my reviews
What a fantastic 'grumpy guide'! I haven't laughed as much for a long time. The slightly disturbing factor was that I agreed with most of what was being said! Sad or what! I would highly recommend this very humorous book: it really lifts the spitits despite its grumpiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Grump Out!, 16 Feb 2010
R. Kimberley (Ashbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
Had this bought for me for Christmas. Wonderful! Full of lovely grumpy observations of modern life. Great book to cheer ones self up with. Would like to know who Arthur Grump actually is. I do have a hunch....

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 18 Dec 2009
I bought this as a birthday gift and it was very favourably received giving us all (of a certain age)more things to grumble about!!

1.0 out of 5 stars simply dreadful, 2 Dec 2013