5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tips!
Found this book a great help, well put together with examples and tips and formulative in order for me to get progressively better and work with what elements of my personality i need to diminish and which i need to add in more of. Good book!
Published on 14 Oct. 2011 by Mr. S. Barry

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!
Kezia is a shameless self-promoter! All the ideas in the book are a re-hash of Ross Jeffries, Style, Mystery Method etc. Notice how all her materials show a 'sultry' picture of herself on the cover. The subliminal (but sadly untrue) message being that if you apply the techniques she describes , you can have a woman that looks like her.
I've been in the pua community...
Published on 9 July 2012 by gtturbo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tips!, 14 Oct. 2011
Mr. S. Barry "simonb92" (outside Glasgow,Scotland) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!, 9 July 2012
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
I've been in the pua community (before it became a 'pua industry' ) for 7 years and I've actually field tested all the ideas in her book . All great advice if you look like a Calvin Klein underwear model (In which case you won't need this or any other book book anyway). If on the other hand you are old/short/fat/bald/ugly forget it- the woman has made up her mind about you before you even open your mouth. The only exception is if you are short/fat/bald/ugly and famous, in which case yes you will have success, but again you won't need this or any other book.
The pua industry is full of sharks trying to get you to part with your hard earned cash. Most of them are a variation on the theme ' follow my advice and you can have smokin hot women no matter what you look like' . Don't delude yourself - you can't get good with women by reading a book. Women can sense insecurity a mile away and won't fall for any b.s. - they decide whether they like you within the first three seconds, before you uttered a word. Incidentally, the converse is not true, in that a woman may like you UNTIL you open your mouth, in which case yes I'll concede the book may help you not to screw up the conversation by over-complimenting , being needy etc.
Sorry guys, but haven't tried every product out there , I don't want you needlessly building up your hopes and wasting your time and money like I did over the years....

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting perhaps, compelling, not so much,, 18 Oct. 2010
L. Power "nlp trainer" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
Several claims that are made about this book. On the back cover, the claim that Kezia Noble is the world's leading female trainer of pua's. The other assumption, that because she is a woman she has a unique perspective on the art of picking up or being more successful with women.

I was filled with a sense of anticipation as to what this book might contain, and given that she is English she might have a different perspective from the plethora of competing books in this field by mostly American or Canadian authors. I am referring to books such as The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed, The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, and Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking, and Secrets of the A Game: How to Meet and Attract Women Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime, and even the Lay Guide which inspired The Game.

As I read through this book I found it to be both good and original. Unfortunately, the bits that were good were not original, and the bits that were original were not good. Kezia does not really deliver what she promises.

The two central ideas of this book, the 15 steps, and the nine hook lead system grabbed my attention. I found myself halfway through the book, and wondering when I am going to get to the 15 steps. I did not realise I had already read about six of those steps. When I got to the nine hook lead system, which is nine different ways in which to take the interaction, this idea while while good was somewhat undeveloped as a process. Mystery and Neil Strauss both explain physical escalation a lot better.

There were two things I really liked about this book. The story about a guy who successfully picked her up using the 'my friend had a hamster named Kezla, Kezia, something like that,' and how a pickup artist used essentially the same ploy later. If you are not already familiar with this, it's definitely worth knowing, and rereading with a view to using.

I remember accidentally saying something similar once to a girl. She irritated me, and I blurted out that I used to have a dog named Jessie (which is true). Her response: 'now I know how you feel about me.' When I later explained to her about Jessie's wonderful qualities such that she was a pedigree German Shepherd with a beautiful feminine face and a free and independent spirit, her attitude changed. Next day on the coach she asked me to tell her more about the dog, so I explained about Jessie how much I loved the dog and her unfortunate demise. Things just got better from there.

I thought the chapter about using validation was excellent, and the best chapter in the book, and how her friend Rich aka Gambler uses this particular technique to great effect, and examples about how other guys used it too.

I found the book quite readable if somewhat derivative. For example, she talks about bitch shields and how to get past them. I believe it was Mystery who originally coined this term to describe the defense mechanism women use to screen out the unworthy guys, or to challenge worthy guys.

She writes about giving women tasks as one of the nine hooks. This idea was explained in a far more compelling way in The Mystery Method, when Mystery used the term 'compliance momentum.' The potential of this was really eye opening.

Some of the advice in the book is dubious. She proposes finding fault with attractive women as an actual strategy.
I get that we should not over idealise certain women and place them on a pedestal. Finding fault with women I find to be terrible advice for obvious reasons. Far better to look beyond the personal physical appearance and find other things to like, and learn not to be swayed or distracted, or have your brain hijacked.

So, if you are new to the game, and have not read any other books, you may find this useful. I do not find the fact that she is a woman advantageous in terms of illuminating my own understanding. Nor is the claim to be world's leading female trainer of men much of a claim, if you are in fact the only one. As a coach, her strategy appears to be role playing the 'straw' woman, the most difficult female that you are likely to meet, and she possesses all those qualities of bitchiness etc that you might encounter, and having her clients role play while she shoots them down until they come up with better responses that will meet with greater success. This is where she does have an advantage over male coaches. Once a client has faced his projections in this surrogate way the real world challenge becomes much less daunting and anxiety provoking.

So, I am neutral about this book. If you have read the other books above, this does not add much. I recently bought her friend Richard La Ruina's book The Natural Art of Seduction: Secrets of Success With Women, and I find that to be more compelling, simply because I can relate and identify with his process better, and he has some great ideas.

I got this on Amazon UK, as it was out of stock on Amazon USA.

Obviously, the Mystery Method and The Game are the must own books in this genre. Hope this was helpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, Forgettable and Replaceable., 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
I was surprised to read the other reviews and their glowing praise, the book is rather weak. Where it may be more useful is for past students of the author, but for everyone else (which includes myself), avoid and get The Natural Art of Seduction: Secrets of Success With Women instead.

The book starts of with what can only be described as 40 pages of stroking the author's ego: "I am so great", "I get loads of hot guys coming up to me" etc. Nearly every sentence has the words "me" or "I" in it. Sadly there is little indication of why the reader should pay any attention to what the author has to say, and judging from the writing style they shouldn't.

The rest of the book is largely a repeat of has been said in other books or what is freely available on-line. This would be OK, but there are better books out there for this. What practical exercises there are, are poorly introduced and not sufficiently explained.

* For a reader new to the area, and who hasn't read "The Game" by Neil Strauss (or another book on pickup), most of the terminology will be confusing (A note to the publisher - if there is a second edition, add a glossary).

* For a reader who has read a few books on the subject you will find it too basic, and it doesn't really cover anything new.

What is sad is that it claims to give guys an insight into the way girls think, this would have been interesting. However, this is completely lacking as all you get in an insight into the bloated ego of the author.

Avoid this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brings nothing new to the table ! !, 28 Jun. 2010
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
I had previously looked at keiza Noble's website, her unique selling point is that she is a female PUA trainer in a community which is dominated by men. Kezia's objective is to give a female perspective on how to build attraction with a woman. She claims to give her students honest feed back, no vague statements such as "just be your self, be more confident"

On the website there are some useful insights such as -

Making an impact.

Difference between bad/good and nice guys.

Dealing with a woman's Bitch Shield.

I was really looking forward to reading Kezia's book, sadly the book did not live up to the hype. The book is two hundred and twelve pages long, ninety nine percent of the book is pure waffle. In my opinion Keiza does not have enough material to fill a whole book. My main problem with the book is that it is not substantive enough. Since she is writing from a female perspective I was hoping the book would pack more of a punch. She does not bring any more new insights that she has not all ready written on her website which you can get for free. Kezia's is not a intellectual heavy weight, her writing style is basic and child like in its tone. All Noble has done is to re-hash what other people have previously written in their books.

So who is this book meant for?, from reading this book I feel that if you are a forty year old virgin who knows nothing about women, has just landed from Mars then you may find this book helpful. However if you have some experience of women and life in general then I strongly urge you not to waste your money.

Over the years there has been many books written by PUA, it is now very crowded field. There are so many books to choose from. Keiza Noble in my opinion is just jumping on the band wagon cashing in trying to make money.

I recommend these books -

The Game by Neil Strauss
The Mystery Method
The System

Reading these books will be more helpful and shed more insight to women than Noble's book which is Bland and Forgettable.

5.0 out of 5 stars improved my skills, 13 April 2012
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
It's a fantastic book Kezia points out what to do without looking like a prat or saying what a prat may say. It's simply a mans guide to becoming more desired. Having seen and read most seduction books and vids i found that the so called masters are dating women that may be attractive but as attractive as i've dated not being a so called Guru. This book helped me improve but not change myself as a person, I felt that as Kezia has been working for Richard so understands the game and also understanding what a very attractive women what's is a great mix as to understanding and teaching seduction. The advice has been great and led me on to watch her DVD's

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the worst and most useless books on the subject!!! Stay away!, 19 May 2011
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
I had the special honour to have met the author in person on two occasions and have spoken to her twice.

The following what I'm going to reveal might shock and hopefully show that the other 5 stars reviews were written to boost the sale of the book.

All of Kezia's knowledge is not from her own experience with women, but from various sources that why reading the book makes you feel as if you read/heard it before (yes, you have).

I read the entire book over 2 hours on a rainy afternoon in a bookshop and in the end I was filled with anger and sadness of how people the author exploit men who not good women and get more and more money off them.

Let's be mature about this. By JUST reading a book. No one gets better at anything. It's about practical application and learning. Failure and failure and more failure until you're good at it.

From reading about how to drive a car, you can't just drive a car without ever driven before.

The author loves to be adored by her male fans and who wouldn't. But by writing a book that makes enormous claims. Sure. If it would be so easy. Every man you know would have beautiful women all over him. But that's not reality. You can delude yourself that by just reading a book you get better with women (especially, one that so vague, a ghostwriter must have tried to help and make mistakes on purpose along the way).

It's a nice marketing trick. Buy this and you get this... Seriously, the author herself on the front cover in an arrogant pose? A bit OTT? just little? Definitely. Stay away from poison ivy.

P.S. Kezia, where's the female perspective? Promise but don't deliver.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good points, bad writing., 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
A book based on factual information and useful tips. It attempts to educate those less initiated and sharpens the sword of the so called experts. It's an okay read, blunt but to the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kezia Noble Rocks, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
This book should be a requirement for all men in high school or college reading. Awesome and enlightening on the female's mind when dating

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely amazing and very inspirational!, 7 July 2010
This review is from: 15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer (Paperback)
This is the first book review i have ever bothered to do, i am writing this review due to one thing. Kezia has completely opened up my eyes and helped me see a new world. So much so that i felt i should give her something in return, even if it is a small review.

After reading the reviews previously posted here i felt that individuals who rated the book as a 1 or 2 star should read the book again and reconsider their review. The knowledge and understanding of the female mind that i have gained from this book is invaluable, i am happy to admit that i am a complete beginner in the world of PUA. With that in mind before i had even got halfway through the book i was implementing the techniques she teaches and i felt that i was already making an improvement with the females who came into my life. As an example, i was at work one evening and was called to give a netballer first aid, happily i obliged as most of us fight over it (usually i would have let someone else go for it because im not much good talking to attractive women). Anyways my confidence was on the up just from reading some of her book, thankfully it was just a sprained ankle but to my surprise the woman was really cute and i ended up doing 30 minutes of first aid rather than just the usual 10 it would have normally taken! Mostly due to the fact i was able to have a great condversation with her. Now i didnt walk away with her number or anything but this was a massive improvement for me! i left her with a 'come say hi to me if you come swimming and im on shift' i spent the rest of the evening smiling happily and silently congratulating myself.

Enough of that now, the real cream of the book is that it gives men like myself hope that we dont have to spend the rest of our lives alone and wondering if we have to be the odd one out of our group of friends. Or that we have to keep feeling the shame of not being invited out to the 'couples' nights out forever and then have the salt rubbed in our wounds while awkwardly hearing about the night we didnt get to experience and share with our friends because we couldnt get a date.

After finishing the book i experienced a real sense of excitement for the future and a great feeling of self worth that i havent felt for the last few years. Its made me realise i am somebody and that i do deserve to be happy. The last chapter of the book is very inspirational, so for all you fellow men out there who have had the unfortunate experiences of having someone you deeply loved tell you they are leaving you because your an overweight loser and you will never be somebody, or maybe youve been taken advantage of because of your kind nature and ultimately been left feeling humiliated and used. I highly recommend this book to get your 'game' revived so you will never have to feel that way again.

My only regret is that kezia didnt write this book years ago, maybe then i wouldnt have had to go through such a tough time.

As a final word, if kezia reads this review i would just like to say thankyou for taking the time to write the book and encourage you never to leave the PUA industry! You give men like me hope and its by far the best gift i have ever had!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer
15 Steps to Becoming a Master Seducer by Kezia Noble (Paperback - 8 Jun. 2010)
Used & New from: £37.67