4.0 out of 5 stars Great self-help tool that isn't rocket science!
At 43, I'm really starting to feel that my body's not doing what I need it to do, which isn't really from lack of sleep or illness, simply...hmm, not sure. This book was pretty blunt and helpful in making me see that there are several, free simple changes that I can and need to make, soon. Ones that my brain had been shying away from admitting.

There are...
Published on 1 Dec. 2011 by Roroblu's Mum

1.0 out of 5 stars boudless energy
well what can I say about this book without being very rude, boundless energy more like boundless drivel thank goodness book was free
Published 15 months ago by highland lassie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great self-help tool that isn't rocket science!, 1 Dec. 2011
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Boundless Energy: 52 Brilliant Ideas for Recapturing Your Bounce (52 Brilliant Ideas) (Paperback)

There are several simple series of questions that if you think about and answer honestly, and then tot up the scores, leads you to simple solutions. Sections 2, 3 & 8 were possibly the best bits for me: The Real Reason You're So Tired. How To Eat and How To Start Exercising When You Don't Really Want To. You will find that not every bit will apply to you, but this is easy enough to follow selectively.

It's just common sense stuff being reinforced, not rocket science, done in a simple, blunt, non-patronising way, and from a neutral perspective, helping the reader to avoid letting excuses and obstacles get in the way.

A good tool, but one that I personally would find more useful in the printed book format, so that I could just read the glossary and go straight to the bits I need. And I'd leave it lying around so that I couldn't pretend I'd never read it and couldn't therefore get away with ingrained bad habits!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 30 Jan. 2009
An easy-to-dip-in-to book containing much distilled wisdom for gaining and regaining energy. Some of the ideas are a little quirky but give food for thought. The chapters are very short so ideal if you don't have much energy to start with. The only reason I gave this four stars rather than five is that the black and white format feels a bit dated, and I spent ages trying to work out what some of the tiny black and white photos were actually portraying! This is the first time I've bought a book in the "52 brilliant ideas" series and I will certainly be buying some of their other titles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant at giving you the tools to recapture your youth, 11 Mar. 2008
Some people recommend books by saying 'this will change your life' but I never believed it. That was until I read Boundless Energy. It really has transformed my life, I have more energy and feel like I could tackle any problem thrown at me. It took me some time to follow the rules but I got there and I'm never going back to feeling tired all the time again. I thoroughly recommend reading it if you want to regain your sparkle.

1.0 out of 5 stars boudless energy, 12 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 23 Jan. 2012
I just loved this book. It described so accurately how I often feel. It wasn't patronising or lecturing, I really enjoyed it and will probably read it again. There were some really good tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, tons of useful tips/reminders, 18 Jan. 2012
This was a great book. As it was so well laid-out, I found I could dip into it and read short segments as and when I had time. At other times, I simply sat and read several chapters at a time.

I found the writing style engaging, and the information/tips useful (a handy reminder, if not all new information.) I'll be keeping this book close and using it as a trigger when I start to let my old habits sneak back in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - it works., 9 Jan. 2012
I'm not normally a reader of self help books but after feeling tired for years I thought, why not try it? I was amazed at the difference the suggestions made. I won't say I'm a power house but I'm much more positive and active. Thank you Elisabeth, I'm be leaving it on my Kindle.

Used & New from: £0.01