Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 October 2012
As someone who has always embraced the idea of giving hand-made/home-made gifts, I was really looking forward to taking delivery of this book. It arrived today, I have read it through from cover to cover, and I cannot wait to try out some of the recipes and novel packaging ideas. Recipes and instructions for making gift packaging are written in an easy-to-follow format, accompanied by clear photographs and step-by-step pictures. A great purchase, super read, and something I know I will come back to time and time again.
on 7 November 2012
I love this book, not only are there lots of gorgeous baking recipes to try (and a couple of boozy ones!!!) but also beauty recipes and packaging ideas. It is a fantastic all round book for crafters and bakers and anyone who makes gifts for friends and family and wants to try something a little different and new. I for one have found at least 5 baking recipes I want to try this weekend as well as some of the beauty products as this is something I have never done before and with easy to follow instructions and gorgeous photos I think I will be having a go for gifts for this Christmas.
on 10 November 2012
I love it, it's just arrived and I can't put it down. The photos are great and the instructions clear. I love that it tells where to obtain all the things you need to make the recipes.
I can see this book getting a lot of use for me and also things for the children, either to take to school or for them to get involved with. I'm also thinking I could use one of the beauty recipes to make with my daughters guide group, especially with Christmas coming up.
I'm really pleased with the book and would definitely reccomend it.
on 6 November 2012
This book is fabulous! Some great ideas for making gifts and making things for yourself! This book would also be perfect as a present for someone. I can see this being a book I refer to again and again. Easy to follow instructions with the all important photos so you know what it should look like! A beautiful book!
on 30 October 2012
I was thrilled with my book when it arrived this week. Page after page of delicious ideas! As a home cook and lover of hand made gifts this is a perfect addition to my book shelves.
This christmas will be filled with the ideas from these very pages. The book itself would make a lovely gift too.
on 5 November 2012
Not sure whether to put it with cookery books, craft books, beauty aids or general reading - it's got so much of everything! Can't wait to start trying some of the wonderful ideas. My sister and daughter have already ordered copies after looking through mine.
on 2 November 2012
I've just received this book and am so pleased with it. The photos are amazing and as a crafter I love the section on packaging. This is the perfect Christmas gift for family and friends.
on 2 November 2012
A perfect combination, how to make, bake and package your gifts all "wrapped" up in one book. Simple instructions, fabulous photos and a whole bundle of ideas to keep me busy right up to Christmas and beyond. I treated myself to this book, then along came my daughter has already nabbed it and made batches of body scrub.
on 26 December 2013
I decided to make my own gifts this year and was looking for a book with food and non food ideas. This book fits the bill. Contains some good reliable recipes and non edible items such as soap and lip balm. I particularly liked the descriptions of how to make your own packaging too. I bought the Kindle version which was excellent value.
on 2 December 2013
Well set out book, full of lovely little projects, and scrummy recipes for homemade presents for your friends.... and to keep yourself!