5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!
The title of this book says it all!
Published 19 months ago by Kate Bromley

3.0 out of 5 stars Good.
I would have liked to seen more pictures in colour, but the information was very good. Measurements are accurate and easy to understand.
Published 12 months ago by anthony baldwin aj baldwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
The title of this book says it all!
I own several other books on bread machine baking and this is the best by far. I bought this as I found recipes in other bread making books a bit unreliable and already own other excellent books by this author. The recipes are simple and straight-forward, so ideal for those completely new to bread machine baking as well as those with more experience. The first chapter is devoted to basic bread recipes from a simple white loaf to a light seeded wholemeal (you MUST try the 'Soft brown bread' recipe; so much nicer than any shop-bought bread and costs a fraction of the price to make, which is a huge bonus for me.) Got carried away yesterday, and made buttery brioche bread (yummy) then sweet potato bread, which had the most gorgeous colour and a surprisingly light texture. Tried several other recipes which have been equally good. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using a Panasonic breadmaker, 8 April 2013
Mrs (Fleet, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
This book suited my Panasonic breadmaker very well. You put the ingredients in the reverse order but that is the only hiccup. The french bread is fantastic - really crisp (and fatless!) and the date and walnut bread went in 2 days. My son had it with everything. We are slowly going through the book as I am determined to try every recipe. So far so very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
I have just got a compact bread machine from Lakeland and am thrilled to find that the recipes in this book include quantities for smaller machines as well as for family - sized loaves. I am now discovering lots of new breads - and all have been a success so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine, 14 Feb 2013
R. Foster - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
The summary for this review is in the title of the book itself-BRILLIANT. Loads of very interesting recipes to make lots of different types of bread. All are directed at the bread machine, although some are dough mix only to be finished off conventionally. As with all bread machine recipes be prepared to adjust the quantities if they do not suit your particular machine eg. more or less liquid. I had to do this with one recipe which now regularly gives me the best loaf I've tasted. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate breadmaking book!, 30 Nov 2012
G. Ward - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
From basic bread recipes through to some very unusual sweet breads, this book has them all. I've been inspired to try lots of different mixes and, so far, all have been successful. I thought coconut, pineapple and papaya would be strange bedfellows in a loaf; however, surprisingly interesting. Can't wait to try fig and honey when my tree delivers my favourite fruit next summer! I use the book every day - it's great to try the different recipes for classic loaves for lunch and tea. Chapter 1 is incredibly useful with hints and tips for breadmaking. Thank you, Catherine Atkinson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent bread at last!, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
I've owned a small Morphy Richards breadmaker for a couple of years and struggled to get a good reliable result using the manufacturer's instructions, which I followed to the letter. Loaves wouldn't rise properly and/or had a tough texture. I'm not keen on the products of our local baker so when I came across this book I decided to try again. I'm glad I did - an excellent wholemeal loaf at the first attempt, and I've since tried a couple of other basic recipes also with excellent results. Quantities are given for small 450g/1lb loaves as well as medium and large, which is perfect for me as a single person. I'm in no shape or form an experienced or competent cook so I figure if I can get good results then pretty much anyone can! Recipes are clear and easy to follow, and there's a wide variety of specialist breads as well as more mainstream ones. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive book, 18 Dec 2013
David T. Arthur "Benjam36" (North East, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
We have only had this book a few weeks and therefore not tried many of the bread recipes to date. The ones we have tried have been excellent and are looking forward to working our way through more varieties. Our bread machine is a Panasonic and we have to
remember that the dry ingredients go into the machine first and liquids last.

That apart there is every possible bread recipe that you would require in the book. Would definitely recommend to all home based bread makers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of recipes, shame no photos, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
Excellent book for bread maker recipes. Gives ingredients for small, medium and large loaves, so you can choose, depending on your machine size and usage.

If it had some pictures, it would have got 5 stars, but then it probably would have cost twice as much.....

I recommend this book having tried a couple of the recipes and they worked a treat on my now very dated 500gms machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book (great value too), 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
finally found books that work well in my bread machine (it's a morphy richards one). i borrowed this book from the library and ended up being so impressed that i bought my own copy. really really informative, and worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best bread ever, 27 Feb 2014
Ms. Georgina Scripps "socs1789" (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine (Paperback)
This really is a great little book. I have recently been given a bread maker and the recipes in this book are so easy and you get great results. Try it

Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine
Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine by Catherine Atkinson (Paperback - 30 Nov 2012)
6.29