5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to learn from
Published 21 months ago by omby

2.0 out of 5 stars shocking
I was stupid enough to belive the other reviews and who wrong can one be. The book tittle suggests that i should after purchasing it be able to preserve foods, there are a mere couple of pages on freezeing and drying and the like and the rest of it is just recipes lots and lots of recipes and next to no ideal training or skill base building. as ever one of those highly...
Published on 11 May 2012 by Mr. Peter W. Weston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to learn from, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Good Home Preserving: Delicious Jams, Jellies, Chutneys, Pickles, Curds, Cheeses, Relishes And Ketchups - And How To Make Them At Home (Paperback)
my daughter bought me this book for christmas from amazon. i was looking into preserves as a way of a kind of hobby. having just retiered from work i had time on my hands and this book launched me in to preserving in a very big way. ifollowed the instructions to the letter on how to make chutneys to start with. they came out super as my friends and familly will testify. i then moved on to piccalilly came out fantastic. did the beetroot, jams and my personal favourite tomatoe relish.this book is the easiest preserving book you will ever need. i have bought others from amazon myself but sadly i wasted my money this is THE BEST.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Home Preserving, 18 April 2011
Great book with no nonsense recipes
I am still goin through the book making them when I can
The Beetroot Relish is a major winner with all !!

Recommended A****

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Read, 20 May 2013
This book was better then I expected, lots of really useful receipes. I have not tried any yet but will be starting soon once some of my fruit and veg is ready in the garden

5.0 out of 5 stars good home preserving, 4 Mar 2013
very good recipes which have already been very useful and will always use this book for all jams and preserves

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 20 Oct 2010
Busy "Mum" (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for a friend who loves preserving. She is delighted with it and already making some of the preserves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home preserving, 17 Jun 2014
E. Lancaster (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant recipes worth the money. Lots if variety and simple instructions. Ideal for anyone wanting to try this for the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 May 2014
Just what I needed and great info. Very easy and inspirational too, I really feel enthused to be more adventurous and will be following these recipes to the letter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy recipies, 15 Mar 2014
Arrived on time. Lots of different preserve recipies divided into sections. Just what I need to create home made goods to sell for charity. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this book to learn how to preserve my home grown produce. I was not disappointed. It shows a variety of preserving methods, and for each method, gives a general description of the process before providing a number of clear and easy to read recipes. I am looking forward to this years garden produce, so I can try out the various methods described in this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 17 Jan 2014
I like it. Just wishing to make some of the recipes as soon as possible. I hope ingredients are easy to find in Barcelona.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›