5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes
I had a hankering to make some soups. I thought that they would make excellent packed lunches and are so much healthier than shop bought soups. I have made a few of the recipes in this book and I am please with all of them. I have been making the spicy ones because of the weather at the moment. I love the lamb mulligatawny. The curried beef is nice too.
Published 18 months ago by T. Gorman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes in tiny format
I don't like the size of the book but it feels good and has some attractive illustration. The few recipes I've tried so far have been absolutely delicious and I will be using it again. It wouldn't be my first port of call when looking for a recipe, however, because it gets lost amongst the others on the bookshelf.
Published 5 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes, 1 April 2013
T. Gorman (County Durham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soups For Your Slow Cooker: How to Make Delicious Soups for All Occasions in Your Slow Cooker (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired to make soup, 5 Nov 2012
This book has really inspired me to make soup especially at this time of year. It's also great for any of time of year as the recipes use lots of seasonal veg so very nutritional. The recipes are adaptable if you don't have a slow cooker. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soups for your slow cooker, 29 May 2013
This was a great cook-book and has been a great asset to my cook-book collection. It arrived on time and was in good packaging and I would certainly recommend this seller to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soups for your slow cooker, 19 Nov 2013
This is a very handy little book and easy to follow. Now winter is here I enjoy making soups and up until now haven't put my slow cooker to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good simple to follow recipe book, 16 Jan 2013
I love making soup especially in the cold weather I found this book simple and easy to follow as well as producing tasty soups!

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 24 Oct 2013
Raymond A. Hook (Dereham, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
What a lovely book, full of easy to prepare and interesting recipes.I've bought my slow cooker back into use for the winter, this book will be very much enjoyed over the cold winter days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on winter, 28 Jun 2013
We love soup, but lately have become a bit bogged down, so this great little book will get us sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recipes, 23 April 2014
I waited a while before writing my review - my book is now well used and a bit grubby ( the sign of a good cookbook I think). I have tried quite a few of t he recipes and they are all tasty and easy, so far. I particularly like the spiced sweetpotato soup with chick peas (not the exact title I think), which freezes very well and is also lovely with chicken and meat added and served with bread or rice. Very glad I bought it

3.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes in tiny format, 1 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice soups not too much preparation !, 20 Mar 2014
Tried several already. All nice so far. You need too read hints and tips, it says she cooks her meat outside the slow cooker, while onions are sweating in the slow cooker, for example.
Whether or not you liquidise or not at the end is up to you. I had some soups chunky, other not, some half-half.