on 23 November 2009
This book has made me go crazy with ideas and experiments, its such fun. I have seen Justin Quinnell's photos and was inspired straight away to go pinhole mad. There is something about building your own camera and creating these fantastic images that's so rewarding, being actively part of pinhole photography Justin gives really good ideas and information on the cameras. I tend to really only make the box (simplest) like camera as for me the magic is in the photo not the actual camera, but thats just me Im sure some will love the templates.

The book is well worth the money, and if you have a few rolls of film knocking around, have a go! you will never have this much fun with digital.
on 27 September 2013
Okay its just a hole in a piece of cardboard - a car is just a pedal that you push to make it go - in life you are giving choices - I like that one because it is bright and flashy - exactly - these are great flashy boxes with little holes in them - get one now.
on 19 February 2016
Excellent, will use again.