5.0 out of 5 stars Some great ideas, 3 Mar 2009
This review is from: Baby Photography Now!: Shooting Stylish Portraits of New Arrivals (Paperback)
I brought this book after having our first baby, and wishing to get good photo's of those early days. This book includes some great ideas and useful information for anyone new to photography. It covers the photography fundamentals well. I would highly recomment it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth considering!!!, 23 Aug 2010
Perfect for learning some very simple techniques, that make your baby pictures so much better. The soft light effect, has been perfect for making my neice look even more angelic than she is in real life. For any amateur photographers, that want to learn some great tips on making your pics look really professional!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 15 Nov 2012
I loved this book.This is the book I've always been looking for.I have tried other photography books previously, but this would be the only one I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise instructional book, 29 July 2010
I like this book. I bought it to learn some techniques on how to photograph my kids as they grow up. It gives me exactly what I want.

...not much more I can say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Photos, 11 Jan 2010
I purchased this for my son at Christmas and he seems to be delighted with it.

Baby Photography Now!: Shooting Stylish Portraits of New Arrivals
Baby Photography Now!: Shooting Stylish Portraits of New Arrivals by David Nightingale (Paperback - 8 Oct 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01