4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice indeed!
Very good quality, beautiful books, really give you an original and vintage feel.
Very comfortable to read. Well worth the money.
Published on 23 April 2010 by A. Hadjiyianni

1.0 out of 5 stars MORTIFIED
Published 15 months ago by D. Eastwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice indeed!, 23 April 2010
This review is from: Brontė Sisters' 3-book Boxed Set: Containing: Charlotte Brontė's Jane Eyre, Emily Brontė's Wuthering Heights and Anne Brontė's The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Collector's Library Cases) (Hardcover)
Very comfortable to read. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice gift, 23 May 2011
S. Sakharov (UK) - See all my reviews
I think these 3 books could make an amazing gift for a girl or a woman. All three novels are exceptionally interesting and emotionally full and realistic. There are not so many books as good as these. I think any woman who has not read these books is lucky, as she can get a fresh enjoyment from encountering the stories and characters described in them. Another amazing thing is that in a small amount of paper (pages) almost whole lives of people are described. The books themselves are of good quality. The are 2 things which might initially disappoint: the font is smaller than average, and the pages are pretty thin. However, one gets used to these features quickly. Having read these 3 books, other books seemed to have an awkwardly big font, and rough thick pages which could tear more easily than pages in Collector's Library books).

1.0 out of 5 stars MORTIFIED, 18 Jan. 2014
D. Eastwood "AmFan" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I must say at the beginning I am reviewing C.D.S' NOT books. I bought this collection together with the Jane Austin collection offered by the same company because I am studying this literature on a University course. . I say this to compound my absolute total despair! The c.d's are WONDERFUL ! beautifully read, I absolutely love them. BUT and it's a big but....... I have had to return this collection TWICE now...... asked for replacement which can only hope this one works.,In both previous sets one of the c'd's "slipped" would not play properly I have given up on the third attempt of the Austin boxed set, the first also had a c.d. "slipping" the second attempt Pride and Prejudice c.d. 2 in the Austin collection is NOT P & P AT ALL but the second of Sense and Sensibility. . I am very very upset about this because they are all I wanted, lovely versions of ALL books and as I have said beautifully read, the text is not exactly re-produced please note, but the only way to get the correct versions are to read the books, any c.d. dvd or films are changed from original texts. 'They more than sufficed however as an additional study programme for me.. I will just have to see if there are alternative audio's out there. There must be some horrendous defect in the manufacture of these items and I'm afraid to say I cannot possibly recommend them....... don't buy!
Since writing this review I can find no comparative sets so am further disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Jan. 2013
It a lovely collection! The case is really beautiful and the books are brilliant! It arrived on time and was in an excellent state!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful editions, 9 Feb. 2009
J. Woollacott "Jill" (England) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore the collectors library editions. They are an authentic size, lovely soft cloth cover and a delight to read. If you want to read any classic without the interuption of notes, then buy these.

I gave 4 stars because after reading Wuthering Heights, for the first time, I absolutely hate it! It is a trully awful book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bronte aiaters, 2 Jan. 2012
Person who I bought this gift for loved it, arrived in time on date it was supposed to. Well done

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but small, 18 Jan. 2010
I am very pleased with the cost and the Books they are well made and have a good feel about them, the only thing I would have liked is for their size to be rather larger. Books are of course written in an old style and take a bit of getting used to. I was very surprised to find these books are printed in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bronte Collection, 9 July 2012
I bought this as a present for my partially sighted aunt, she was very happy as she likes to listen to audio books, especially classics.

3.0 out of 5 stars I understand that it's used so isn't going to be perfect but the box was pretty well used, 4 Jan. 2015
This was a present for my Mum. I understand that it's used so isn't going to be perfect but the box was pretty well used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic collection., 29 Jun. 2013
I was very pleased with this classical collectin.A bit smaller than I expected,but in a nice case.Would make a nice gift.