5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10
Another fantastically bloody book from 2 geniuses! Superb, sexy, exciting, nasty, gory and heartfelt. Everything you want in a book!
Published 10 days ago by Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing happens..
Nothing really happens in this particular installment of the series. The story tells what we already knew - the team defeated Neferet, Aurox shares Heath's soul and Kalona serves the high priestess. No action, nothing new, same overused descriptions and lingo. A clear example of a story exhausting itself.
Published 6 months ago by greyskies

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing happens.., 21 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Revealed: Number 11 in series (House of Night) (Hardcover)
I have followed the House of Night series all the way through, waiting for each new installment, although admittedly with less enthusiasm for each one, so when this came in at the library for me I was pleased to have it but not overly excited which is why I didn't start it straight away. In fact I only started to read it because someone else was waiting for it.

The end of the previous book was a bit more exciting, rather explosive events and changes coming so this book should have been exciting but if I am perfectly honest this book really wasn't much of anything in my opinion. For a book that is just over 300 pages it really doesn't give you much, in fact I can summarise the whole thing in one sentence - someone dies, Neferet returns, Zoey gets anger issues and is confused between two guys and some crazy guy has anger issues. That's about it, it's just so drawn out. I sat and read this pretty much all in one go (we had a power cut so there wasn't really much else to do) and I just kept waiting for more.

This book feels very much like a filler novel, one to put across a few scenarios and bits of information that will be needed for the final book to come. The only bit I really liked was the growing bond between Stevie-Rae and Rephaim and how their powers grew.

There is quite a lot of swearing in this book, but there has been throughout the series so it wasn't a surprise but I still don't think it's entirely necessary.

I don't really know what else to say about it, I will probably read the next book as it's supposed to be the final one, so I will see the series to the end now I've come this far, but I sincerely hope it's a lot more exciting than this one was.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothings Revealed!, 29 Oct 2013
I was so excited to get this instalment of the series, I am a huge HON fan. This book has really disappointed me, not very long with an achingly slow plot plus nothing really happens until the last part of the book. I will still be buying the last one next year, as I want to see how Zoey and her friends end up, but I cant help but think that P.C and Kristen have dragged this out until the bitter end.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little long winded and had little positive energy, 18 Feb 2014
It is nice to continue the story but felt this book was a fluffer to the next book...it was a little predictable and then the story picked up right at the end. I'm afraid I was a little disappointed with Revealed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Revealed: Number 11 in series (House of Night) (Hardcover)
For the first time after loving all the other books i'm starting to get really bored of the series. This book had no real substance and just went boringly on about the same things as the last book with no exciting page turner moments whatsoever. I actually considered putting it down and never picking it back up again after a couple of chapters. The authors are now just clearly trying to squeeze as much dosh out of this series as they can before putting us out of our misery with the final book. I've heard there are 2 more coming out before it ends (yawn). What started out being fresh, different and exciting is now just repetative boring and dull. What a shame.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Nov 2013
Miss Katharine E. Cole "Kate" (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
The book was overpriced, short and frankly boring. Nothing new happened and despite being well written it was pretty unimaginative. I love this series but I really felt this book was a let down. It basically just reconfirmed everything that the last book already told us.

A real shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 5 Mar 2014
Iv read all these books and loved them but this one is slow ,terrible and I struggled to read it .a let down .

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 7 April 2014
Mrs. Karen Martin (derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This whole series of books is just brilliant. Keeps my teenage daughters entertained as well as myself. Didn't expect it to be good but now I'm hooked, roll on number 12

5.0 out of 5 stars marsha, 30 Mar 2014
Fantastic read, good twist, cannot wait for the next episode.. Thank you very much for keeping us so excited and hooked..

ARRAY(0xa6498d08)

Revealed: Number 11 in series (House of Night)
Revealed: Number 11 in series (House of Night) by Kristin Cast (Hardcover - 15 Oct 2013)
9.32