4.4 out of 5 stars1,716
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 2 October 2009
Well, if you read the other three you MUST read this one! I may be 'slightly' older than a teenager but both myself and my 16 year old daughter were reading this! You just have to finish off the series with this book!
on 24 April 2009
bought this book for my 15 year old daughter,who has read all the previous books in this series, she seems to be enjoying it,but I think its abit harder going, she's not reading this one as quick as the other books.
on 1 January 2013
I liked this book but also thought it could of been better fir it was . nothing like the movie near the end no fight science and not all the people staring at her I would recommend this book to proper twi hard fans
on 2 July 2009
Everything went perfect, letting me know what had happened and when to expect delivery. The package was well packed and the book was as though it had come straight from the shop shelf. Very satisfied indeed.
on 17 August 2012
Twilight breaking dawn was a really good book once I started reading it I couldn't put it down, one of the best books I've read so far. I would advise everyone who likes a good romantic novel to read this !
on 22 September 2013
Held off on reading the trilogy but while on holiday what better to do than get engrossed in a good book! And boy oh boy did I get engrossed! Think i read all three in 4 day - my poor neglected family :-)
on 9 November 2008
I cannot speak highly enough of this book, Breaking Dawn is without a doubt the best book in a fantastic series. Its written so well, the plot flows excellently and there are thrilling twists and turns that I haven't experienced with any other book I've read. In my opinion Stephenie Meyer is one of the best authors of all time, she never fails to deliver and I cannot wait for her next work.
This book is a MUST BUY
on 23 October 2011
Excellent quality. Very reasonable price. Delivery within a week to Greece. Had I ordered this product from a bookstore I would have paid more and waited longer to receive it. I am sold on Amazon.uk
on 5 October 2013
This is my second meander through the Twilight Saga, films first each time. Films, Fab, books way better. Now with my warm tingly forever feeling I finish ..... Till the next a Twilight fix is needed.
on 5 September 2009
i have just reread all the twilights for the 10th time i cant stop reading them my kids think im mad but stephenie meyers has the best imagination ever and just to say reading the host for the 4th time