1,551 Reviews
 (1,126)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!!
OKay, so I am 27 years old and was an original "I am not bothered about some tortured teenage romance story! I am a Grown Up!"....but once I read Twilight I was hooked. I have now read all 4 of the series and Breaking Dawn was the best. In Eclipse we left off with Bella & Edward arranging their Marriage (well, Alice was) and were looking forward to seeing them live...
Published on 13 Jan 2009 by Barbara Hughes-hudson

1.0 out of 5 stars The only good thing about this book was that it ended.
I bought this train wreck of a novel simply because I had to finish the saga once I had started reading it. However, I did think that it would at least tie up all loose ends and finish with the epic battle that had been promised. It didn't. This book was somehow even worse than the others in the series. Meyer seems to find something about incredibly creepy men...
Published 11 months ago by Hazelnut tree

‹ Previous | 1139 140 141156 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga) (Hardcover)
Amazing story. A wonderful ending to an fantastic series. No detail overlooked. A happy ending all round. Not to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The continuing saga, 19 July 2010
Another top notch book, keep them coming. Just a shame I cant see Jacob's hot bod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twighlastic!, 13 July 2010
Book was in excellent condition, delivery was speedy and the story itself throughly thrilling. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Twlight Saga- Breaking dawn, 3 May 2010
Mrs. Deborah A. Hiscox "jinniebin" (Scottish Borders) - See all my reviews
Fab read, on a train for 4 hours and couldnt put it down, a great ending to a great series!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sep 2014
As with the

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great!, 28 Sep 2009
Omg, everyone who has read Twilight,New Moon and Eclipse should deffo read this book.
I ordered this book off of amazon and it came in great condition and personally i think its the best book. i have read this book 6 times that is how obsessed i am. i deffo reccomend that you buy it. its great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Isn't it sweet, 20 April 2009
E Twiliams "ET" (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have enjoyed the saga and anyone that liked the previous books will also enjoy this one. It wraps it all up nicely in a little bow. For me it was a bit to sweet but then it is a teen book. If you liked vampire stories but want them with a bit more of an adult take can I suggest Anne Rice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 Oct 2009
M. Small "Miz" (UK) - See all my reviews
The final book in the Twilight series is amazing - quite a few twists to the story that I wasn't expecting! The format of this installment is different to the other books as it's written partly from Bella's perspective and partly from Jacob's. Really enjoyable and impossible to put down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, really good book, 5 Aug 2008
I read all the previous reviews before the book came out on the American site and read loads of spoilers, I feared this book would be a waste of time, it wasn't. Only if I'd bought this book from here I'd still be waiting for it to arrive and still wouldn't have read it.

I read this book in 10 hours, in one whole sitting, which goes to show how good this book was, I'm not some teen fanatic either, I'm 23 next month.

It's amazingly well written, especially as it's not only from Bella's viewpoint.

After the ending, even though it says "The End" I'm sure there's enough for a fifth book, or even a spin-off series (not counting Midnight Sun)

So don't listen to people who say "oh, it's rubbish" read it for yourself and decide like I did, and then you can give it a 5 star review too!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read (NO SPOILERS), 13 Oct 2009
A Kid's Review
SHORT AND SIMPLE
Before i ordered the book i looked at the mixed reviews and it confused me, some people hated the forth one but i loved it, some say it's the best in the saga but all the books are brilliant.
Stephenie Meyer will be a remembered author for the twilight saga.

‹ Previous | 1139 140 141156 | Next ›

Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - 4 Aug 2008)