5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss
Having borrowed this product from my local library, I knew what I was buying, having used the product and then to go on to buy it, says a lot about the benefit of it, I know that it is something worthwhile having close to hand for myself and friends, and would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a little help to get through the day.
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by Dee Dee

3.0 out of 5 stars Stress relief
I have only listened to this once but think I will need to persevere a bit longer-to help me get over stress as I have high blood pressure.
Published 16 months ago by Ms. Emma L. Baran

3.0 out of 5 stars Stress relief, 19 May 2013
Ms. Emma L. Baran "Emma Baran" (Bath, Avon.uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stress Relief (First Way Forward - Unlock Your Life) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss, 11 Mar 2012

Stress Relief (First Way Forward - Unlock Your Life)
Stress Relief (First Way Forward - Unlock Your Life) by Lynda Hudson (Audio CD - 1 Jan 2004)