5.0 out of 5 stars Earworms Italian
Even knowing how to say "hello" and "thank you" makes life more pleasant when travelling abroad - and the locals appreciate it. But is it really possible to learn a language the easy way? I've tried several teach yourself Italian audios and have always ground to a halt because they were too fast or too boring. Earworms gives you the Italian you are likely to need on...
Published on 21 Jun 2006 by Ann Kent

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the easy solution it appears
The central premise here seems to make a lot of sense intuitively. Learn the language through hearing catchy songs - that sounds good. However the 'songs' themselves are really more like a series of phrases spoken over an ambient backing track. Fair enough, you will remember some of them but it's not exactly what I had expected from reading the description of this...
Published on 18 Oct 2009 by Dublinia

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Italian: 200+Essential words and Phrases with music, 26 Feb 2010
This review is from: Earworms Rapid Italian Vol. 1: 200+ Essential Words and Phrases Anchored into Your Long Term Memory with Great Music (Musical Brain Trainer) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Italian, 17 Feb 2010
Mrs. El Rayner "Liz" (Southend) - See all my reviews
Fantastic idea. Learning a new language to music!! It is so easy and fun that my husband and I were able to say Italian words and phrases within a few days of starting the CD. We even impressed our son's Italian fiancee!! Would recommend this system to anyone wanting to learn a new language. Looking forward to getting started on the next CD in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Italian, 9 Feb 2010
K. T. Skene (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is a really handy cd to play again and again whilst driving! That said, you do need to look at the booklet first time through as some of the words are not completely clear. Also, at the start is says "shut your eyes and relax..." which again I wouldnt recommend for drivers!!!

I really like the music in the background, it puts a rhythym to the learning, and the fact that the woman is clearly italian gives each word the fuller sound.

Just enough information to help me on my next Italian holiday!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very practical approach, 9 April 2009
This CD doesn't cover a very wide vocabulary and is only for beginners, but it is a great way to pick up some of the most useful phrases for travellers. The music definitely seemed to help me remember the words and phrases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rapid italian, 6 April 2009
Mark Riley (leeds, united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Rapid Italian: 200+ Essential Words and Phrases Anchored into Your Long Term Memory with Great Music: Vol 2: v. 2
Very good to listen to in the car as driving around and acctualy started to remember phrases.
Better pronounciation than reading from a book

5.0 out of 5 stars Language Course on the Move, 4 April 2009
As per instructions you download the language course onto any MP3 Player and away you go.
Easiest way of learning a language I have yet to find.It has music links and engages the parts of the brain which retain the knowledge.
I purchased course one and on hearing it purchased part two imediately.
I do have a basic knowledge of the Italian language but still found plenty to learn and it also gives the user encouragement along the way.
I would recommend this to anyone trying to learn a new language.
Easy peasy

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid learning., 27 Mar 2009
I bought this in February and have been listening daily. Learning to music really helps the memory retain the phrases. Very pleasant voices with a nice chemistry. I've already ordered Vol 2 and am looking forward to trying it all out in Venice in April. Recommended. Ciao!

5.0 out of 5 stars earworms vol 2, 26 Feb 2009
Mr. Robert Washington (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
excellent follow up to vol one i find this one easy way to learn italian personally, well presented an the words really do stay in your mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment ever!, 7 Feb 2009
I have found this the easiest learning system ever. The little tunes get in your head and makes learning the words easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapid Italian Vol 2, 7 Feb 2009
This is the second Earworms product I have purchased (I bought Earworms Rapid Italian Vol 1 in 2007) and have found the Earworms format easy and enjoyable to use. Earworms makes language learning painless because all you have to do is listen and absorb the language as you would the words of a popular song. I play the Cd's in the car as I drive and have been delighted to realise how much language "sticks" in my brain and how much more Italian I can now speak and understand. The Cd's have an accompanying phrase book which I use to reinforce the language I have listened to.
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to learn Italian in a relaxed and enjoyable form

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›