5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 26 Feb 2010
Paul (Greater London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swindon Town Miscellany: Robins Trivia, History, Facts and Stats (Hardcover)
Great read if you are a town fan. Lot's of the well known facts, but lots of little funny stories also that i hadn't heard before. Came this morning, and i've read it once already!

5.0 out of 5 stars STFC miscellany, 10 Jan 2010
S. R. Hawkes - See all my reviews
Bought this book as a Christmas gift for my sister who is an avid Swindon fan. It was full of brilliant info and nearly disrupted the flow of Christmas day as we trawled the book for information on players we loved and games we had seen. Very disturbed to see that in 3 seasons in the last 50 years our top scorer had scored less than 10 goals. Shows how good Cox was for us.
Anyway if you support Swindon at all a brilliant book to liven up discussions, especially with a beer.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for dad, 2 Jan 2010
M. Smith - See all my reviews
Wasn't for me. Bought it as a xmas present for my dad who's supported swindon forever, apparently my mum couldn't get a word out of him all weekend coz he had his head stuck in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars SWINDON TOWN FC, 4 Jan 2012
I got this book for christmas it's great not just for Swindon supporters but I recommend getting it if you are a supporter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a Robin, 23 May 2011
G. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book for my Dad at Christmas last year. There are so many interesting stories about the club; our favourite bits are when reading about times when we were there. We are part of history and it is so good to read.

If you read the book you'll see that you may have been to the games mentioned and you too will feel like part of this Wiltshire club's history.

Swindon Town Miscellany: Robins Trivia, History, Facts and Stats