5.0 out of 5 stars Every gardener needs one!
It's concise, clear and highly readable. Such a relief not to get bogged down in excess detail. As a horticultural student, this book enables me to forget a lot of irrelevant information and remind myself of the basics.
Published on 18 July 2008 by Hortic. student

3.0 out of 5 stars Gardening Pocket Bible
Could not really get into this book and found searching for items not too good wish I had not bought
Published 18 months ago by Mr. John H. Nelson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Every gardener needs one!, 18 July 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY FANTASTIC, 22 Nov. 2005
By A Customer
I’ve got every gardening book under the sun and I didn't think there would be a new slant on gardening that anyone cold think up - and now they have done. I’m impressed. This is an incredibly handy little book and one I shall have in my gardening jacket pocket always. I like the information, the layout, the ease with witch I can find stuff. And it is such an obvious idea that I wonder no one had thought of it before - all the tips and tricks you need while you are actually out in the garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended book, 22 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Gardener's Pocket Bible: Every gardening rule of thumb at your fingertips (Pocket Bibles) (Hardcover)
Does exactly what it says it will do. Most gardening `rules of thumb` in a handy pocket sized book. I found it so useful that I intend to buy another copy ofThe Gardener's Pocket Bible: Every Gardening Rule of Thumb at Your Fingertips (Pocket Bibles) so I can keep one at the allotment and one at home. Useful stuff that can be found on the internet but i dont have the internet on the allotment - yet. Cant recommend this book highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Pocket Bible, 8 Jun. 2010
H. F. Gibbs - See all my reviews
Every Learner Gardener should have one.
It gives you the information for what you need to know and when to do it .

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gardener's Pocket Bible: Every Gardening Rule of Thumb at Your Fingertips (Pocket Bibles), 11 Jun. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars book, 13 Dec. 2011
G. Beaumont "g.b" (england) - See all my reviews
good info
good review product as descibed delivery satisfactory and made a good stocking filler.lacking a few pictures if any remark to make at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Fingers, 7 Dec. 2012
Mrs. Barbara Horsfall (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This is a good stand-by for anyone who likes gardening. I have gardened most of my life but this is us.ful to me and to a novice gardener withlots of tips. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars gardener's pocket bible, 31 Aug. 2012
Ian Mclaren - See all my reviews
I found this book very easy to use and full of useful tips for the novice gardener it has proved helpful with some of the problems I have

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quick reference guide, 10 Feb. 2012
I bought this book for my wife who is a keen gardener. She has found the book very useful and informative as a quick reference guide.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll buy the book instead as the content looked very good., 27 Aug. 2014
Found problems with the Kindle edition although the book would probably be perfectly satisfactory. It's a type of reference book as most gardening books are, which I would leave in the shed but trying to look something up with muddy hands as you are going along just can't be done with a Kindle. I'll buy the book instead as the content looked very good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›