on 11 May 2009
I bought this book for my friend who has been a Utd fan for many years. I was looking for something other than the usual earrings, perfume etc. This book was ideal, she loved it as she likes facts and info on all sorts of stuff. I recieved it in a couple of days. Perfect. I was really happy with the product and service.
on 5 August 2015
LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT UNITED WRITTEN BY ANDY MITTEN
on 4 April 2010
United fans constantly sing about hating Leeds and Scousers,how bad is it that they were founded by a SCOUSER!
The parish was the birthplace of the Newton Heath Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Football Club which was established in 1878 and later become the world famous Manchester United. It began life as a football team formed by Frederick Attock, a Liverpudlian who was a superintendent engineer of the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway(L&YR).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse