5.0 out of 5 stars renewed riddles
Published on 14 Jan 2004 by Muriel C. Marsh

2.0 out of 5 stars Riddle Me This!
Riddle Me This!: Riddles and Stories to Sharpen Your Wits
This book was quite good fun, but the lay-out of it is a bit confusing, ana I would say that the riddles aren't very conventional or logical. Although the 10yr old I bought it for seemed quite amused by it, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Published on 10 Feb 2009 by Ms. Athena Clift

5.0 out of 5 stars renewed riddles, 14 Jan 2004
Muriel C. Marsh (Vĝyenenga Norway) - See all my reviews
This has been a wonderful meeting with a book that was a total surprise. As much a children's as an adult book with an attractive layout,clever use of illustratoins integrated with text and clever type setting. A great idea as a gift to all those who have forgotten what fun the English language is. I use the riddles frequently in my capacity as an english teacher in Norway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated, 9 April 2009
This review is from: Riddle Me This!: Riddles and Stories to Sharpen Your Wits (Paperback)
I ordered this book because i was able to use the "look inside" facility on Amazon. The riddles are though provoking. The lovely illustrations allow you to think about the answer before guessing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Riddle Me This!, 10 Feb 2009
Ms. Athena Clift (uk) - See all my reviews

Riddle Me This!: Riddles and Stories to Sharpen Your Wits
Riddle Me This!: Riddles and Stories to Sharpen Your Wits by Hugh Lupton (Paperback - 1 Sep 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01