5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely Brilliant Yet Practical Sales Book !
Published on 11 Sep 2005 by Mr G Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars my opinion
Published on 23 Feb 2008 by D. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely Brilliant Yet Practical Sales Book !, 11 Sep 2005
This review is from: Objections! Objections! Objections! (Paperback)
After twenty five years in sales ....at last! A sales book that works for both rookies & seasoned sales professionals alike! No waffle or padding either. It's industry non-specific too, so you don't need to work out how it'll work for your sector. Gavin's advice about technique & attitude is sound. Unlike many so called "sales gurus", he's actually been there and done it too. My staff all have a copy on their desk and after years of trying to get them to read what I think they should....they actually dip into it without prompting! Have a look at his website as he's got lots of other great stuff and does in house training & keynote speaking too.I've seen Gavin present to small groups & large alike. My (super critical) sales team are usually very negative about sales training....they keep asking when he's coming back again. Awesome! Only down side? He's from Bradford....never mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Objections objections objections!, 18 Nov 2005
This review is from: Objections! Objections! Objections! (Paperback)
I have recently purchased Objections objections objections! and it has changed my whole perception on sales. Like most sales people I had a very negative view on cold calling, I didn't like the continual rejection! Gavin's book has really opened my eyes and after implementing some of his ideas I have found a massive difference in my performance. I used to be a sales person just about hitting target each month, I have now gone onto become account manager of the quarter. I attribute this to Objections objections objections! I can't wait for the next. Buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Must Have for all Sales Professionals, 14 April 2006
Mr. Justin Byrne (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Objections! Objections! Objections! (Paperback)
Whether you have 10 days sales experience or 10 years this is the best sales tool money can buy. As sales people we have an uncanny ability to overcomplicate the simplest of things. This is the means to uncomplicate them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sales material for the wannabe Sales Superstar!, 19 May 2006
Ms. L. M. Davis (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Objections! Objections! Objections! (Paperback)
Having been in sales for a good ten years working in different markets and having been on numerous sales courses AND read many "how to" books. It was very refreshing to find a book which was extremely accurate and more to the point and above all helpful! Having actually been on two of Gavin Ingham's courses and finding them extremely good value for money and extremely motivational it was great to have a reference book that I could go to for handy tips and another prospective. I like many others I am sure have often got, lets say "disheartened" by certain conversations or prospective business deals which have gone pear shaped! This book gives you another prospective and great ideas how to get round difficult situations. It's more of a sales dictionary if you like and should be on every good salespersons desk without a doubt.

For anyone just starting out to a ready made sales professional I recommend this book. You won't be disappointed and like me I am sure you will find it a good investment and a book definitely worth having.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for anyone in sales, 17 April 2006
Amazon Customer "Change specialist - coaching... (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Objections! Objections! Objections! (Paperback)
If you are in sales, you need to buy this book. It's an incredibly useful book on using NLP and other techniques to handle (you guessed it) objections. There's more good stuff on his web site.

2.0 out of 5 stars my opinion, 23 Feb 2008
D. Hall (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Objections! Objections! Objections! (Paperback)
This has to be the one book i have purchased from Amazon so far that has compelled me to forward my own opinion. Anybody with even basic sales training should not even consider purchasing this literature , the methods of objection handling effectively regurgitate through the progression of this book. Perhaps had the price been lower i would have in turn had lower expectations, but that was not case. This book is hugely overvalued in my opinion and you would be much better off looking to purchase Sales scripts that close every deal simply because for roughly the same price you are offered far more in the way of ideas for handling objections, does that make sense?. Take a look at the 422 tested responses for yourself, it should give you a very good handle on the topic. Its completely up to you, you can either purchase Objections! Objections! Objections! OR Sales scripts that close every deal but dont buy both.

Objections! Objections! Objections!
Objections! Objections! Objections! by Gavin Ingham (Paperback - Jun 2004)
Used & New from: 1.49