on 17 January 2013
This book is recommended for children between the ages of 8-12, although some of the activities may be simple for those in the older age range, I'd personally purchase for a child between the age of 8-10
on 25 January 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old but it is a bit hard for him. It suits my daughter who is 9 much better.
on 26 December 2011
I love it I found sudokoo hard at first but you do get the hang of it.
Has kept me busy this Christmas.
I am able to do most of them by myself even though I am only 8.
Anna age 8
on 29 November 2013
I think this book of puzzles is designed for an intellectual 8 year old (maybe 7), but certainly in the main, not younger. Some simple word searches, but lots of Sudoku puzzles, which as adults we could complete quite easily, but maybe not so for younger children. I'm saving it until the 8th birthday. I think my husbands grand-daughter will appreciate it more then (and she is bright). At a young age, children are just getting to grips with reading, lower and higher case letters and spelling. Maybe Sudoku is pushing the boundaries of a 7 year old. Good book though.
on 24 November 2013
I was disappointed as the range of puzzles was quite limited and a lot were not suitable for younger children. I bought it for my mid primary school grandson as I thought the picture on the front indicated his age range but it is far too difficult for him.
on 20 April 2013
Bought for my daughter who is training to be a teacher. She uses it and similar purchases as morning starters. The kids love working out the puzzles
on 21 July 2013
Some activities are easier than others which the kids whizz through, but the harder ones do make them use their brain a little bit more. I even tried some activities myself to clear the cobwebs away!
on 8 May 2010
Delayed feedback - apologies.

Amazon have a great selection of books for kids and adults.
My grandson loved this book. Not too difficult - he's just 7yrs old.
on 16 May 2013
eldest one is 7 3/4 and loves this book. but she is somewhat of a bookworm anyhow. she loves to get hold of my puzzle books so we got her one for herself. she likes it.
on 14 April 2015
great book, plenty to do, a bit too hard for a 5 years old to do by itself with some help it ok. arrival was quick and safe.