on 12 March 2014
I bought it for a friend at work and he had great fun, so a kid should love it haha.
on 29 December 2013
My daughter has just started school and is invited to lots of partys, I bought a pile of these (when reduced) and some coloured pencils, dont think I would pay full price but it is a great book, a bit different to a standard colouring book, parents all seemed pleased as a colouring/drawing book will always come in handy
on 9 May 2014
This is a great book - it is big in size, thick, very good quality and the doodles are very well drawn (or rather partly drawn as the idea is for you to complete them or use your imagination to add to them). I also like the fact that the pages are perforated and can be removed easily. Great fun for all ages!
on 17 January 2014
Both my son and I have had fun darawing and colouring with this book. He is 7 years old.

Brought out the kid in me and my youthfullness if only for 20 minutes,

Worth it fo that!
on 18 December 2013
Really nice book with loads of pages but very childish so I'd say this is for kids six and under. I bought for my nephew who is eight but far too babyish for him.
on 3 December 2013
Excellent purchase at a great price.
Bought this for my kids as they are always drawing and find it stretches their imagination, even had a go myself.
on 11 December 2013
Got this as a present for my stepbrother. The book is actually bigger and better than i expected. It's a really quirky and perfect present for a doodler!
on 5 March 2014
Brilliant gift for any age, fun for hours!! Would definitely recommend for the price is a laugh and can even make it into a game for the whole family!
on 4 January 2014
I would highly recommend this. It's great for any child's imagination . My son who's 6 yrs old absolutely loves it. Itkeeps him entertained for hours.
on 6 February 2013
A comprehensive and entertaining addition to satisfy die hard doodle lovers, pretty hefty book, providing many hours of "busy fingers".