on 16 May 2012
Paddi Clark's second book is an excellent choice for anyone interested in making sugar flowers, accessible to relative newcomers, yet interesting enough for those with more experience and full of flowers that jump out at you to make them, like the lovely Matilija Poppy, stunning Montbretia, the prettiest pear blossom, Jasmine, Lysiantus, wonderful fringed Peony and amazing water Lily (to name but a few!). A real passion for the craft of sugar flower work shines through the straightforward and clear instructions and the whole book is beautifully laid out and illustrated. More like this please!!!!
on 23 May 2012
Paddi Clark's sugar flowers are so beautiful and easy to follow because she makes it so simple that we can make it. At first I thought they were fresh flowers and that's the beauty of her work the sugared flowers look like real flowers. I have got both her books and I love it, hope she writes somemore!!!!!!
on 14 May 2012
Would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in sugarcraft,novice or expert.Clear and detailed instructions.Excellent follow up book,well done Paddi Clark.
VINE VOICEon 12 March 2012
I have only just received this book so have not yet tried to make any of the contents.
It is beautifully illustrated and well written. Full instructions are given for each step of making the many flowers and leaves plus how to display the finished products.
It is even better than her earlier book, Sugar Flowers, and a must for anyone keen on sugar crafts.
on 16 November 2012
My son and I both used this book to make the peony that is in the book for his wedding cakes.I had made flowers before Chris had not but always wanted to try .We live hours away from each other but when the flowers were put together they were so alike it was amazing.The book was easy to follow and provided good guide lines to follow and the flowers were so life like. We both work in a catering environment but not specialising in confectionary it was a joy to do.
on 31 January 2013
I agree with the other reviewer that this is not for beginners.
Every project and flower is wired, I had expected at least some, unwired, simple flowers to get started. For an actual beginner the book is very daunting.

The search continues.
on 3 July 2012
After owning Paddi's first Sugar Flowers for Beginners I never thought this book would be this good. The pictures are lovely, the explanations quite detailed and you have got a whole new array of beautiful flowers to create. Paddi's books never disappoint.
on 8 November 2012
was i the only beginner who bought this book...a beginner to me is someone who has no experience..from the first glance through this book i knew it was beyond me to make these sugar flowers..they are truly beautiful but far beyond anything i could attempt to make..it wasn't what i was expecting this is for an experienced person or someone with a natural talent...the word beginner was what made me buy this book in the first place..a book that will sit on the bookcase and never be used...very disappointing
on 20 August 2012
I found this book by Paddi Clark inspirational! Its easy to use and understand. I haven't been able to put it down for several days and have already done a couple of flowers from the book. I recommend any beginner to buy this book.
I found it so good I ordered another one for my nephew, who is keen to learn the art of sugarcraft.
Thank you Paddi for a brilliant book. Please keep them coming.
A very satisfied customer.
on 30 December 2014
I have used this and the first book many times to create sugar flowers for cakes. The step by step images are great and the descriptions work well along side. There are a few techniques that I do differently, but you can tweak the steps so that you use the information you need to create the flower you want. Great to feature some more exotic flowers but also some traditional so you know you will have a good variety to choose from.