5.0 out of 5 stars Gucci's best friend
What else fits inside your little purse and gives you so much pleasure? Size does matter.
Published on 23 July 2005 by Stephanie Thompkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat but a bit weak
I have times when I feel the need to complete a Sudoku, but I finished a bumper book that I had and was looking for something to replace it. I chose this one because I often have to hang around waiting rooms and I thought it would slip easily into a pocket or bag. It IS neat and compact and there are plenty of puzzles for the size of book.

Sadly, I found very...
Published on 9 Jun 2011 by MacTrish

5.0 out of 5 stars Gucci's best friend, 23 July 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Follow Up, 13 Aug 2005
By A Customer
It is so small and cute but packed full of fun. Ideal to carry around. Fits in any pocket. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for Sudoku fans!, 21 July 2005
This review is from: The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku (Paperback)
Fantastic! I'd thoroughly recommend this book to any Sudoku fan. 101 great puzzles and the perfect size for the commute to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and Pocket-sized, 20 July 2005
This review is from: The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku (Paperback)
Absolutely brilliant pocket-sized book! Loads of puzzles - and all top rate. Perfect for anyone who likes to have a book on them but not have it get in their way. Ideal for anyone who, like me, plays sudoku in their spare moments and when travelling. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Handy, 17 Sep 2005
By A Customer
Because of it's size I found this has become the book I keep with me at all times.
Excellent and SO handy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat but a bit weak, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku (Paperback)

Sadly, I found very few of them challenging (and I'm no Sudoku ace) and for the ones that do need some working out I like to have a margin round the puzzle to scribble in but there is no real room for this.

An excellent choice for a beginner - and it's good to have some easier ones that can be completed quickly - but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for something to really get their teeth into.

5.0 out of 5 stars [...], 2 Aug 2005
This review is from: The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku (Paperback)
BESTSELLING SUDOKU authour, PETE SINDEN has released The Pocket Book of Sudoku, Volume 1! A real triumph! Designed specifically for the needs of players, many of whom are often on the move or want access to puzzles at odd moments. "People asked me to produce a book that would fit neatly in their pocket."
[...] "The perfect must-have sudoku book for all sudoku fans - an ideal GIFT. Whatever you titles you buy, buy this title in addition!"

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Yet, 21 July 2005
This review is from: The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku (Paperback)
This book is perfect. It is so small it fits in my pocket, so I always have a puzzle to hand. If you are as addicted to Sudoku as I am you couldn't want for a better book. Full marks once again Mr. Sinden.

5.0 out of 5 stars handbag heaven, 15 Oct 2005
This review is from: The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku (Paperback)
This is the perfect sudoku book, challenging sections that drive you insane.. and puzzles that you can do on a tube journey... and best of all is that it fits in the smallest of handbags! I would buy no other authors sudoku book.... Well done Pete Sinden!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tiny, 10 April 2014
It says it's a pocket book of Sudoku - and it wouldn't take a very big pocket to hold it. I was amazed when I saw it!! I haven't done any of the puzzles yet, so can't comment on that aspect but it looks fine.

The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku
The Pocket Book of Sudoku (Volume 1) su doku by Pete Sinden (Paperback - 22 July 2005)
Usually dispatched within 10 to 13 days