5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy calm bedtimes!!
I absolutely love this and so do my 4 and 7 year old boys.. well the 7 year old says its 'not cool' but he listens and relaxes and they are both asleep by about track 6 normally. They share a bedroom and are quite over-excitable lads so really needed something like this. I'm going to buy another one from this relax kids series, they are an absolute godsend :)
Published on 9 Dec. 2009 by Sarah Kennedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to my girl's liking i'm afraid
I had high hopes for this CD, but it wasn't me who it was for. My four year old listened to it for a few minutes, and then said "Mummy, this is annoying". So that was that unfortunately. I quite like the visualisations, I thought they were quite creative, but apparently she couldn't listen to her voice.
Published on 9 May 2011 by Lise

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy calm bedtimes!!, 9 Dec. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars We use this everyday., 28 April 2011
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
Absolutely brilliant, my son is 5 and he listens to this every night. It helps him to relax and drift off to sleep. I listen to the first track with him, we snuggle up together in his bed, then he listens to the rest on his own. It is part of his bed-time routine and really works. We have even used it when he has woken in the night to get him back off to sleep again.

5.0 out of 5 stars the relaxation zone, 4 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
great cd. bought it for my 7 year old girl as an aid to relaxation at bedtime. she really enjoys it and it helps her to drop off at night, it is a lovely cd with lots of nice ideas . we do it together sometimes .. its a nice way to both relax at the end of the day and a time for us to connect as mother and daughter. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great kids cd, 30 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
My 5 and 7 year old like the relax kids cds I think this one is nice as its not gender specific. The voice is nice and melodic just the right tone to help them off to sleep. I have reccommended this to quite a few friends as when the girls have sleep overs their friends go home and speak about it to their parents.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to my girl's liking i'm afraid, 9 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice chill out CD, 15 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
This CD often helps to get my five year old daughter off to sleep at bedtime or in the middle of the night after she has woken up from a bad dream. Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
I bought this for a 12yr old who was having trouble sleeping after trying general visualisation with them. Worried as recommended age was younger but seems to be great even up to this age, had tried using an adult cd but they wanted this one back on right away. Only criticism is that the tracks aren't long enough (though prob fine for younger children), would start to fall asleep and be woken back up with the "close your eyes".

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
Arrived on time. Sent her to sleep quickly. She said she likes this cd more than the other meditation cd's she has in her collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax Kids range is excellent, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
The entire Relax Kids range is excellent and encourages children to use their imagination in the most wonderful way. I have two boys, four and six and they both love listening to these c.d's. We have our normal bedtime routine still, which includes reading stories and then we have the 'relaxing' cd's on (as my children call them) and they calm down much quicker than they used to. Overall the Relax Kids range has had a very positive impact on my children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders for my granddaughter, she listens to it ..., 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations (Audio CD)
Works wonders for my granddaughter,she listens to it every night and is asleep in minutes .Prior to this we were at our wits end as she would be awake hours after being put to bed as she was unable to relax.