5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, relaxing, calm short-stories for children
my 5 year old daughter loves these short stories (2-3 mintues long)- they are beautiful meditation-type stories where the child is the princess and part of the story. I play one or two at bed-time and they really help improve the quality of her sleep and she no longer has 'bad dreams'. I would definitely reconmmend them.
Published on 27 Jan 2006 by Gail Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with this.
I thought that it would be relaxing music for my daughter, but instead it is a woman just rambling away with a bit of music.....

at 5p it would be 5p too much...
Published on 29 Dec 2008 by Mr R

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, relaxing, calm short-stories for children, 27 Jan 2006
This review is from: Relax Kids Princesses: Fantasy Fairytale Meditations for Princesses of All Ages (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars For relaxed princesses everywhere, 9 July 2009
SlayerKat "Desperate Housewife" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a wonderful CD. I had it recommended to me by a friend. Even the case it comes in is lovely and it has been a big hit with my daughter. The tracks are all based on stories the children are familiar with - princess and the pea, little mermaid, goldilocks etc with a relaxing twist. This CD genuinely calms my little girl down and is ideal for car journeys although she also listens to it at bedtime as well. The narrator has a wonderful soothing voice that is pleasant to listen to for both adults and girls alike. Would make a nice gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan 2013
Mrs P (Marlborough, England) - See all my reviews
I was recommended this CD as an aid to help my 6 year old child who was having sleep issues. It really helped calm her down at bedtime and help her get off to sleep. Bedtimes are now far less stressful. I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I used this product when I was small, 2 Mar 2014
My parents bought me this CD when I was 7 and now, 9 years later, I still remember how much it helped me despite a medical condition which prevented me from sleeping properly. This product is truly amazing and is definitely worth a try.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with this., 29 Dec 2008
Mr R (London. UK) - See all my reviews

at 5p it would be 5p too much...

ARRAY(0xabc9524c)